Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anyone remember charlton when they had 9 men?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:19 pm

We couldn't get 3 points then.

We did tonight.

Don't care what minute & when we got the winner...the point is we got the WINNER!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bring on Burnley Saturday!!!

Re: anyone remember charlton when they had 9 men?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:27 pm

agree
plus a lot of people are not giving watford credit,they stuck to their gameplan well,they were far from a poor side

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 pm

teams losing players can make them harder to beat because they are more willing to sit back.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:33 pm

englishbluebird wrote:agree
plus a lot of people are not giving watford credit,they stuck to their gameplan well,they were far from a poor side

It's a difficult one because I thought tonight would be a tough game as they had won 3 of the last 4 and look like they are finally starting to get things going under Zola. Then up until they got the opener I thought we bossed them.

Yet when they scored & obviously gained confidence from it, they played some really good stuff and certainly out played us for the remainder of the first half.

The sending off's killed them. My mate said the first was seriously harsh - I was following the ball so can't comment. The second was just plain stupid! If I was Zola i'd be fining the daft sod 2 weeks wages!!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Watford were very organised first half and pressed really well.