Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

3pts THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:44 pm

At the end of the day its 3pts in the bag, and that is all that counts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 3pts THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Exactly. Winning is all that matters.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:09 pm

nail. Head.

We deserved the three points regardless how good/bad/indifferent people perceive us.

Some will say we played well & deserved the points
Some will say we were shit
Some will say we were lucky

Either way we are joint top with another home game to come on Saturday.

That'll do me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:At the end of the day its 3pts in the bag, and that is all that counts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:58 pm

I agree to a certain extent but consistently playing negatively home and away will come back to bite us in the long run, 3pts cannot hide the fact we were lucky to get the result tonight, Watford are a bottom end side and we need to beat teams like this consistently granted we'll have the odd blip but Burnley will be ten times tougher saturday

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:22 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:I agree to a certain extent but consistently playing negatively home and away will come back to bite us in the long run, 3pts cannot hide the fact we were lucky to get the result tonight, Watford are a bottom end side and we need to beat teams like this consistently granted we'll have the odd blip but Burnley will be ten times tougher saturday

Don't agree that we've been negative at home this season at all!

Yes, we struggled to beat Huddersfield and Watford, but both sides set up not to lose and Watford had a 5 man defence and 4 in midfield!

Watford showed little adventure and should have been down to 10 men in the first half, before they scored their goal, when Cassetti should have been sent off for taking out Whitts, when he'd only just been shown a yellow card, for taking out Noone!

I also felt that we should have had a penalty in the first half, when Bellamy was also taken out!