Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Strange

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Strange seeing Turner playing LB and connelly RB/RW ? better midfielder than winger .
On tonights showing thought Marshall was excellent and was instrumental in City taking the 3 points also thought Whitts and Hudson played well ,knew in an instant Smith was in trouble (looked liked an hamstring)as i was sitting almost on the touchline in the Canton stand i think we are going to miss Bellamy ,Smith and this with Maynard out all season we are having more than are fair share of injuries how lomg is MM going to hang on to the cheque book seems we are riding our luck at the moment and i would say we defo need a CB and Striker Jones/Jerome or Austin? to achieve automatis promotion.
Also thought Noone should have taken the ball into the opposing penalty area more often instead of crossing the ball with no end results the majority of the game as i think that is his strength (leave the crosses to Conway)as too many balls went unweighted and flying beyond our players in the Watford Penalty area .
we used another of our "get out of gaol cards" this evening when we should have done better even without Bellamy,Mutch.MacNaughton,etc.