Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME OUR WIN % WITH COWIE?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Have we even won a game which he has started in this season? I can see a pattern emerging...

Re: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME OUR WIN % WITH COWIE?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Watch it. He'll get his dad on you.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Watch it. He'll get his dad on you.

Wouldn't mind having a few words with Daddy actually!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:09 pm

CardiffBorn7 wrote:Have we even won a game which he has started in this season? I can see a pattern emerging...

Yeah we beat Watford 2.1

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Thought he played well today, I was concerned about the lack of strength in the middle but with Watford being quite lightweight it didnt matter.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Yeah Watford 2-1. Thought he was our best player tonight.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:31 pm

He should of scored first half, but apart from that he was solid in the tackle and won us alot of ball today. He covered a lot of ground today in defence and attack. Him and whittingham controlled the game. Just took a ridiculousl amount of scuffed shots to finally get a clean winner

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm not at all fussed on him.. shit first half.. a decent second half.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Didn't see him do a thing all game :?

Oddly enough I thought he did better when he was out wide :oops:

I suppose his lack of pace and tricks doesn't matter when all he needs to do is put a good cross in when teh defence is sat in the 6 yard box.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:45 pm

I thought he was one of our better players. Kept going as always and was always distributing well

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:47 pm

He didn't do to bad playing in Whitts position :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Some good challenges

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:58 am

i think gunnarsson is a better option in the middle than cowie. cowie did ok at times but in the first half i thought he wasnt very good at all. lost the ball too much and some passes were dreadful. he didnt pass it forward much either when the option was there. looked a little slow i thought.

second half cowie was better and won much more ball. i thought taylors crossing was awful.

i also thought we made things really difficult for ourselves when they went down to 10 and then 9.. we didnt pull them from side to side all over the park, we kept going down the middle and left side and it looked like it was never going to come.. watford still created 2 or 3 chances even with 9 men and this should never of happened. ..

worst player on the field though i thought was rudy. didnt offer anything, didnt direct 1 header in the right direction, didnt try and win the ball back and even with 9 men couldnt find any space for himself as he was too static.. i really feel for velikonja it would av been ideal to have seen him when they went down to 9 also thought we would have seen kimbo to utalise the width.