Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First half Watford

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Cracks showing........scrappy goal but Cardiff not reacting....Watford goalie not having much to do....Malky you need to get this sorted else you could be gone........and this is not a knee reaction thing.

Re: First half Watford

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 pm

We should be playing a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 at home!

Malky sort it out

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Myabe those who argued when we said changes needed to be amde will wise up now. Not acceptable, especially when a player like Cowie is constantly getting selected. We need Mutch back big time.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:47 pm

4-5-1 again?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 pm

most games we have played slow in the first half, but then second half we always come out much better! Im going for a 2-1 win!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Cracks showing........scrappy goal but Cardiff not reacting....Watford goalie not having much to do....Malky you need to get this sorted else you could be gone........and this is not a knee reaction thing.

dont be flipping stupid.weve no right to win every game and this division is always tough.if we win tonight we break a club record on home wins and you think he could be gon ??????? some peole havent a clue.A game is over 90 minutes not 45 and a season is 46 games not 11/12 by the way before tonight we were joint top of the league

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Please don't tell me we are playing 4-5-1 at home FFS :x
Also atmosphere sounds crap ??

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:57 pm

We wont go up if we cant beat the likes of Watford, I'll wait until after the game to make that judgement though :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 pm

stuey1981 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Cracks showing........scrappy goal but Cardiff not reacting....Watford goalie not having much to do....Malky you need to get this sorted else you could be gone........and this is not a knee reaction thing.

dont be flipping stupid.weve no right to win every game and this division is always tough.if we win tonight we break a club record on home wins and you think he could be gon ??????? some peole havent a clue.A game is over 90 minutes not 45 and a season is 46 games not 11/12 by the way before tonight we were joint top of the league

If you are looking for a place to troll. f**k off somewhere else.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:00 pm

And i thought Malkey was your new Messiah? :o

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:02 pm

sam salim wrote:

When you know how to win a game then come back looking for a windup.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

i dont troll mate .its your opinion that malkay could go.its my opinion that your stupid for typing such nonsense.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 pm

stuey1981 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

i dont troll mate .its your opinion that malkay could go.its my opinion that your stupid for typing such nonsense.

Its my opinion that you are blind. 4-5-1 at home against Watford.......you son need a rocket up yout arse.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
sam salim wrote:

We have'nt spent millions, ;) And don't proclaim to be better than what we think we are! :old:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:09 pm

sam salim wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
sam salim wrote:

We have'nt spent millions, ;) And don't proclaim to be better than what we think we are! :old:

So when are you going to win against the established teams as you claimed you would?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
sam salim wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
sam salim wrote:

So when are you going to win against the established teams as you claimed you would?

Theres time on our side Ian, It's shit or bust for Cardiff this season, i fear the worse if you don't go up! Just my opinion! :old:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:13 pm

And exactly how do you work that out Sam?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 pm

How are Cardiff doing?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:And exactly how do you work that out Sam?

Work which bit out Ian???

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:17 pm

sam salim wrote:

I'm assuming he meant the up or bust bit.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
sam salim wrote:

My opinion is if you don't go up i don't think you ever will, now it's 1-1 do you want Malkey out now??? ;)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:19 pm

sam salim wrote:

If we do not go up I cant see how it will be bust for us. The Malaysians have put to much in towalk away.

However I personally domn't think MM is up to it....I've never said he was our messiah....damn we have a penalty......1-1 yes.....now Sam stop trying to wind me up.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 pm

watford down to 9 men at 11

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
sam salim wrote:

If we do not go up I cant see how it will be bust for us. The Malaysians have put to much in towalk away.

However I personally domn't think MM is up to it....I've never said he was our messiah....damn we have a penalty......1-1 yes.....now Sam stop trying to wind me up.

;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Hurry up and get another ive got you for a home win! ;)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 pm

sam salim wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
sam salim wrote:

My opinion is if you don't go up i don't think you ever will, now it's 1-1 do you want Malkey out now??? ;)

I never wanted Malky out and we scored? f**k aye!! :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Against 9 men......20 minutes to go.......surely.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Against 9 men......20 minutes to go.......surely.

In Malkey you now trust! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 pm

is malky a god again now...............bunch of stupid pricks :roll:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:is malky a god again now...............bunch of stupid pricks :roll:

I hope you don't mean me coka? ;)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:49 pm

sam salim wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Against 9 men......20 minutes to go.......surely.

In Malkey you now trust! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

not yet