Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any ideas on a phone I can get on contract?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:37 pm

My contract has recently just finished and I am going to get a new contract, this time with a different network - Orange.

My budget is £25 per month. I am looking for a smartphone that is basically brilliant, can run loads of apps and cope with heavy internet browsing. Also want the deal to have a decent amount of internet allowance (at least 500MB), at least 300 minutes and don't care how many texts I get! :D

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

Re: Any ideas on a phone I can get on contract?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:19 pm

THE CARDIFF LAD wrote:My contract has recently just finished and I am going to get a new contract, this time with a different network - Orange.

My budget is £25 per month. I am looking for a smartphone that is basically brilliant, can run loads of apps and cope with heavy internet browsing. Also want the deal to have a decent amount of internet allowance (at least 500MB), at least 300 minutes and don't care how many texts I get! :D

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

you will definately be able to get an iphone 4, maybe a 4s! but if you dont fancy an iphone a samsung galaxy 2 is a good phone! i'd stay away from blackberrys on my own experience :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Go to 3. You will get unlimited data allowance.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:50 am

I got my 1st contract phone a few months ago with 3. 2 year contract £13 month 100 minutes 5000 txts and unlimited internet for a HTC desire. It's a good phone imo could do with a few more minutes though. But with your budget you should be fine with a better phone

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:37 pm

You can have mine £38 per month tho iPhone 4S unlimited all you can eat data plus 5000 texts 1000 minutes to anyone etc 22 months left on it so basically phone is 2 months old :-D

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Try HTC OneX on a Tesco Mobile capped monthly contract. Quad Core Processor, Pretty Nifty Like