Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HULL CITY TO GET A TERRACE?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:32 pm

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.u ... story.html

Saw this on another forum, would be great if it happened down the City :ayatollah:

Re: HULL CITY TO GET A TERRACE?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:38 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Hull-City-want-standing-terrace-KC-Stadium/story-17148146-detail/story.html

Saw this on another forum, would be great if it happened down the City :ayatollah:

I actually can't think of anything i'd like more than this to happen at the CCS.

Would improve the atmosphere hugely i think! Still miss standing in the Bob Bank at Ninian Park so much :(

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:41 pm

I would absolutely love this and see no reason why we shouldn't have it. Now is also the time to get it on the table for consideration if/when we go up. And we are fecking going up. Oh yes by feckery we fecking well fecking are.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Bring them back they have killed atmospheres in grounds :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:49 pm

This would go a long way in bringing back a lot of the old school who've fallen out of love with the club over the last few years, happy days.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

It's unlikely due to the way our stadium is designed, come on look at it. We'd have to pull the seats out, we're Cardiff City we don't do professional

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:It's unlikely due to the way our stadium is designed, come on look at it. We'd have to pull the seats out, we're Cardiff City we don't do professional

Im sure fans would pay an extra couple of £'s for this and would be the first seasons tickets to be sold - We haven't really had that 12th man feel often in the new stadium so probably worth at least 5 extra points per season too!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Watching football sitting down is just not natural. Its like wanking whilst wearing boxing gloves. No feeling at all.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Spoofer wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:It's unlikely due to the way our stadium is designed, come on look at it. We'd have to pull the seats out, we're Cardiff City we don't do professional

Im sure fans would pay an extra couple of £'s for this and would be the first seasons tickets to be sold - We haven't really had that 12th man feel often in the new stadium so probably worth at least 5 extra points per season too!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I guess they would but do you really reckon Vincent Tan would? It'd take the CCS/CCST and all the others to suggest this and would have to back it up well, they'd want a promise or that, that more people would come etc. What happened to that fan survey we all filled out? Hopefully we can give our thoughts etc. But just looking at the design I don't think we could have safe standing, the design is incredibly poor but we needed to move stadium to quicken progress

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Believe it or not, standing has nothing whatsoever to do with safety. That's the card they will always play but the motivation has nothing to do with that.

Truth is it is all about monitoring the stands. If everyone is sat down you can spot faces easily, and if someone does something then they've got nowhere to hide. They can't exactly crawl along the ground and pop up somewhere else now can they. When everyone is standing it is much more difficult to spot and follow the naughty one's because they tend to duck down and take shirts off etc before popping up somewhere else.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Berwyn wrote:Believe it or not, standing has nothing whatsoever to do with safety. That's the card they will always play but the motivation has nothing to do with that.

Truth is it is all about monitoring the stands. If everyone is sat down you can spot faces easily, and if someone does something then they've got nowhere to hide. They can't exactly crawl along the ground and pop up somewhere else now can they. When everyone is standing it is much more difficult to spot and follow the naughty one's because they tend to duck down and take shirts off etc before popping up somewhere else.

"Naughty ones" ? We arent Weeds Utd you know lol.

"We're Cardiff. we're barmy we're off our fookin heads
We're Cardiff we're naughty we're cheeky to our mums" :o

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Spoofer wrote:
Berwyn wrote:Believe it or not, standing has nothing whatsoever to do with safety. That's the card they will always play but the motivation has nothing to do with that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had this mad theory about fans who miss behave at football matches. Rather than ban them I reckon they should enforce a Nan penalty. In that if you are caught doing wrong then you can only go to the football if you go with your Nan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone is good as gold when their Nan is around. :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:53 pm

I would LOVE this to happen at the CCS :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Bring it on :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:22 am

Berwyn wrote:
Spoofer wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had this mad theory about fans who miss behave at football matches. Rather than ban them I reckon they should enforce a Nan penalty. In that if you are caught doing wrong then you can only go to the football if you go with your Nan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone is good as gold when their Nan is around. :lol:

would they be allowed in free if their dead?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:56 am

A terrace would be great at the ccs!!
I'm not sure on the rules but would it rule the ground out for international games once we have a terrace? VT would not want to lose this revenue in my eyes! Especially when there might be a bid from Wales and Scotland to host the euros!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:13 am

It'll never happen, VT couldn't care less what fans want.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:30 am

After the relighting of the Hillsborough disaster - No chance

If there was to be a pilot scheme, would it really be at Cardiff City ?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Atmos at Dortmund Schalke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHywRb9m ... re=related