Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WATCH OUT 4 THIS CHEATING tw*t TONIGHT"!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 pm

A mate of mine lives in hertfordshire and supports watford.he told me this italian striker(FORESTIERI)is embarrassing even 2 watford fans.he 's won penalties and tons of free-kicks with his blatant diving and feighning injury.he goes to the ground about 30 times a game!! they say he makes ashley young and co look like angels.my mate said it's embarrassing,so watch out city 2 nite-keep an eye on this fucker!!!

Re: "WATCH OUT 4 THIS CHEATING tw*t TONIGHT"!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:31 pm

I'm sure Malky is aware, and will tell the defenders to be careful around him :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:45 pm

sir ninian wrote:A mate of mine lives in hertfordshire and supports watford.he told me this italian striker(FORESTIERI)is embarrassing even 2 watford fans.he 's won penalties and tons of free-kicks with his blatant diving and feighning injury.he goes to the ground about 30 times a game!! they say he makes ashley young and co look like angels.my mate said it's embarrassing,so watch out city 2 nite-keep an eye on this fucker!!!

So 2 Watford fans find him embarrassing? What do the rest of them think? :D

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Berwyn wrote:
sir ninian wrote:A mate of mine lives in hertfordshire and supports watford.he told me this italian striker(FORESTIERI)is embarrassing even 2 watford fans.he 's won penalties and tons of free-kicks with his blatant diving and feighning injury.he goes to the ground about 30 times a game!! they say he makes ashley young and co look like angels.my mate said it's embarrassing,so watch out city 2 nite-keep an eye on this fucker!!!

They have more :o

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Berwyn wrote:

They have more :o

:lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:21 pm

I think we want to watch out for Jonathan Hogg too. Remember that horrendous tackle last season on Conway?