Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FIFA 13 manager mode - Cardiff City

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:33 am

Been doing this online for a bit now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YP5_NHD ... ture=g-upl
Thought id post it here an see if anyone likes it :D

Re: FIFA 13 manager mode - Cardiff City

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 am

cools!

what difficulty you play under? you play games or just sim them? :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:04 am

Just sim them all fella like a manager just do the squad an tactics

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:56 pm

I might do that, bought FIFA 13 on day of release and still haven't played it :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 pm

denton2k6 wrote:Been doing this online for a bit now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YP5_NHD ... ture=g-upl
Thought id post it here an see if anyone likes it :D

Can't be that realistic! Just seen that McNaughton has scored against Charlton!!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:15 pm

LOL i thought the same when he scored , was nice beating forest 3-0 away though after saturday lol
:ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Was playing loads on PC, but the other day it started to crash to desktop, no idea why, i play online seasons and it get's to the one man on a pitch before the game and crashes, looked at my squad and i've got two players in subs with no names or pictures, got a feeling this is the cause, but don't know how to fix :cry:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:13 pm

StockrA wrote:Was playing loads on PC, but the other day it started to crash to desktop, no idea why, i play online seasons and it get's to the one man on a pitch before the game and crashes, looked at my squad and i've got two players in subs with no names or pictures, got a feeling this is the cause, but don't know how to fix :cry:

Have you got a game face on there?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:03 pm

denton2k6 wrote:
StockrA wrote:Was playing loads on PC, but the other day it started to crash to desktop, no idea why, i play online seasons and it get's to the one man on a pitch before the game and crashes, looked at my squad and i've got two players in subs with no names or pictures, got a feeling this is the cause, but don't know how to fix :cry:

nope nothing, just the stats of two players, it's done it before, had a goaly and his stats was in the 90's :S but kept crashing when i tried playing online seasons

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:09 pm

StockrA wrote:
denton2k6 wrote:

nope nothing, just the stats of two players, it's done it before, had a goaly and his stats was in the 90's :S but kept crashing when i tried playing online seasons

Go to Origin. Right click on the game and click repair installation. Should be fine then. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
StockrA wrote:
denton2k6 wrote:

Go to Origin. Right click on the game and click repair installation. Should be fine then. :ayatollah:

Tried that didn't work :( tried updating squads as well. wondering if i delete my save game it will fix