Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A bit surprised with Malky...

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:25 am

First things first this is not a post slating Malky.

One of the many things Malky has that DJ didn't / doesn't was tactical awareness,but I thought he said the squad would be getting rotated a lot throughout the season. I'm aware we are only 11 games in but I expected some change. I think Malky is one of the best managers in the league and will take us to the promised land but he must rotate the squad. Joe Mason who was superb last season is just sat on the bench bored! I would bring Heider on in the last 30 minutes of the game where I believe he will cause a lot more threat.

Feel free to state your starting 11 tonight. Here is mine-

Marshall

Kev
Hudson
Turner
Taylor

Whittingham
Gunnarson
Smith

Noone
Mason
Bellamy

Bench
Lewis
Connolly
Helguson
Conway
Kim

Re: A bit surprised with Malky...

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:02 am

Tactical awareness :lol:

Yeah ok.

He must forget to pack it on away trips.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:12 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Tactical awareness :lol:

Yeah ok.

He must forget to pack it on away trips.

What i thought :shock: MM has fans sucking his cock because he talks to the press bigging fans up ect, but DJ never done that with the media thats the only diffrence for me media wise but dj played more attack flowing football i know that, ive not been so bored for years since xmas time under MM away from home, the football has been dire at times and i mean real dire. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:47 am

I agree on the original post.

I'm a massive Malky fan but we have to admit he's been stubborn with the system and personnel for away games.

I also agree on Helguson - I can see the valuable work he does for the team but he's over used in my opinion and players like Velikonja and Mason should get more time on the pitch too.

I still believe we'll be in the mix for automatic though and If we'd got something at Forest I doubt this post would exist.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 am

u would fail as a manager staright away, u only picked 5 subs, ur aloud 7 this season. try again ;)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:53 am

You may be allowed 7 but you can only use 3 so what's the point. Players like Ben Nugent sat there to make up numbers!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:39 pm

NickPenarth wrote:I agree on the original post.

I'm a massive Malky fan but we have to admit he's been stubborn with the system and personnel for away games.

I also agree on Helguson - I can see the valuable work he does for the team but he's over used in my opinion and players like Velikonja and Mason should get more time on the pitch too.

I still believe we'll be in the mix for automatic though and If we'd got something at Forest I doubt this post would exist.

If we played 442 at Forest and attacked them from the start this thread definitely wouldn't exist :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:25 pm

moonboots wrote:
NickPenarth wrote:I agree on the original post.

If we played 442 at Forest and attacked them from the start this thread definitely wouldn't exist :ayatollah:

We did for the last 15-20mins and we was on top but 3-0 down as you know :lol: to fecking late then. :ayatollah: