Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ITS FUNNY HOW...

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 pm

the worst catastrophic events to happen IN THIS COUNTRY in modern times have been

Germans, Muslim OR immigrant :old:

numurous foiled terrorism plots from sick criminals our government have allowed to slip the radars, we'v had 2 world wars,
london bomb attacks, and I'm sure we have'nt heard the last on this twisted plot by extreme relgious odd balls to try bring nations down for living life in a normal and accepted way.

why is their not a law in place that can rid foreign criminals with immediate effect . the same should apply to benifit seekers if they dont work within 2 years of immigration grants

Re: ITS FUNNY HOW...

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:01 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:the worst catastrophic events to happen IN THIS COUNTRY in modern times have been

numurous foiled terrorism plots from sick criminals our government have allowed to slip the radars, we'v had 2 world wars,
london bomb attacks, and I'm sure we have'nt heard the last on this twisted plot by extreme relgious odd balls to try bring nations down for living life in a normal and accepted way.

why is their not a law in place that can rid foreign criminals with immediate effect . the same should apply to benifit seekers if they dont work within 2 years of immigration grants

Such a well thought out and impeccably articulated argument. Ever thought of starting a blog? I await your next post on "how them all smell funny" or "send um bak to were they come from".

Re: ITS FUNNY HOW...

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:25 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:the worst catastrophic events to happen IN THIS COUNTRY in modern times have been

Here here pal here f*cking here.

Send the fuckers back, if most of the Somalis in this city behaved the way they do here in Somalia they'd have a bullet in their head. One thing I respect about islamic nations is they take no shit and will come down hard on those who misbehave. That is why I respected the decision by the UAE authorities to jail the British couple who had sex on THEIR beach. A "When in Rome" attitude needs to be instilled in those who want to make this country a home.

:old: