Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"CHARLTON ATHLETIC REVEAL NEW GK KIT AHEAD OF LEEDS GAME!"

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Iron-Balls.jpg
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: "CHARLTON ATHLETIC REVEAL NEW GK KIT AHEAD OF LEEDS GAME

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:04 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Iron-Balls.jpg
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Kirkland should've done a Cantona on the little prick, instead of a Rivaldo.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:28 am

Completely agree Nedd.

Cannot believe how lightly the tool got off - I thought it would have been 2 yrs given the circumstances. Bet the GK would have got worse terms if he would have pole-axed the cowardly little tw*t. I suppose there's some consolation in the fact his arse will literally be a prime-target for some of Sheffield's finest lags and he will eventually emerge from prison walking like John Wayne after a rodeo.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Completely agree Nedd.

Cannot believe how lightly the tool got off - I thought it would have been 2 yrs given the circumstances. Bet the GK would have got worse terms if he would have pole-axed the cowardly little tw*t. I suppose there's some consolation in the fact his arse will literally be a prime-target for some of Sheffield's finest lags and he will eventually emerge from prison walking like John Wayne after a rodeo.

Squeal like a pig!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 am

Heh. In the future, just the sound of a banjo will cause him to immediately shit himself and sing "I Am What I Am".

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Heh. In the future, just the sound of a banjo will cause him to immediately shit himself and sing "I Am What I Am".