Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Back to football tomorrow

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Can't wait for tomorrow night, love midweek games.

Feels like ages since we've played at home.

Every time we've had a knock back this season, we've come back strong.

Tomorrow is going to be a good night.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Back to football tomorrow

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Youve perked up mate. Last week you were conplaining you couldnt care abiut the result and it was the quality time with your old man that kept you going.

I think in the end everyone will come round myself as the ones staying away are hurting no one but themselves.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Youve perked up mate. Last week you were conplaining you couldnt care abiut the result and it was the quality time with your old man that kept you going.

I think in the end everyone will come round myself as the ones staying away are hurting no one but themselves.

It's not that I don't care mate, it's just that I feel really different about things.

Before the rebranding, if we lost it could put me in a mood for days. Now I'm really not that bothered either way.

Still really look forward to the matches though, one of the reasons why I could never walk away.

I guess the rebranding has helped me not to take things so seriously like I did before, winning and losing used to mean a lot, but I'm more casual about things now. Can't be a bad thing...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Lovely jubbly, I'll be there with my little pick and shovel. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:48 pm

nobber wrote:Lovely jubbly, I'll be there with my little pick and shovel. :ayatollah:

Sure you can get them past the stewards? :? :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 pm

CantonJack wrote:
nobber wrote:Lovely jubbly, I'll be there with my little pick and shovel. :ayatollah:

Sure you can get them past the stewards? :? :ayatollah:

;) :) Of course. 8-)

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19958244