Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HELP Required

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:10 pm

how comes when i upload pics on here they are coming up to large for the screen where as before they were fine?
i got a picture story to tell about 1 of the posters on here and need to upload a few pics to make the story ;)

Re: HELP Required

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Don't know mate, where's Merlin or young Thomas when you need them :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi mate,

The way images display on this site, is to do with the original sizing dimensions of the image.

Nothing to do with the forum, you just need to resize the picture so that it fits the width of this page. Try and go for a maximum of 750 pixels wide and it will fit in just nice.

You can download a few free image resizing programs online, or email it to me and I can resize it in Photoshop for you.

info@fblockclothing.com

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 pm

12thMan wrote:Hi mate,

The way images display on this site, is to do with the original sizing dimensions of the image.

Nothing to do with the forum, you just need to resize the picture so that it fits the width of this page. Try and go for a maximum of 750 pixels wide and it will fit in just nice.

You can download a few free image resizing programs online, or email it to me and I can resize it in Photoshop for you.

info@fblockclothing.com

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cheers mate, will try now and see how they come out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: