Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forest Saturday

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:11 pm

My friend who was with Bomber got kicked out of the ground within 2 minutes of kick off. Apparently they went to the toilet but upon leaving were accused of smoking in there. They claimed they never did but the stewards still kicked them out

They sort a nearby pub where they joined 25 other Cardiff fans who were ejected. Some claimed they got kicked out for swearing. Abut surreal I know but thats the truth.

Re: Forest Saturday

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:17 pm

A person i know wasn't allowed in for singing scabby nottingham on the way in, baffling really when you conisder that so were 200 other people.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:A person i know wasn't allowed in for singing scabby nottingham on the way in, baffling really when you conisder that so were 200 other people.

Well I do believe some of us give good ammo to these stewards to get us banned. One guy next to me, in his 50s was expressing his feeling about this subject to a steward who was not even born then. That did not stop the old guy to come over rather aggressive which I thought at the time was silly.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Bomber was kicked out for smoking :lol: ...Can't be true as the tight kunt doesn't ever buy fags :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Marc wrote:Bomber was kicked out for smoking :lol: ...Can't be true as the tight kunt doesn't ever buy fags :lol: :ayatollah:

In the ladies as well Maaaaaaarv :shock: :lol:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:11 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
Marc wrote:Bomber was kicked out for smoking :lol: ...Can't be true as the tight kunt doesn't ever buy fags :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and then he got on a train to Cardiff when he was supposed to be on his way back to North Wales :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

CLASS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 pm

saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and then he got on a train to Cardiff when he was supposed to be on his way back to North Wales :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: ..The Ivor too much of a pull :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:15 pm

In the ladies?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:In the ladies?

Only place he could scrounge a fag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Marc wrote:

i was actually in watching the game so he couldn't get 1 off me ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Marc wrote:

It does explain one thing lol