Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

". Bargains galore down the city. "

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Just got two ticket for my dad and his brother who is travelling down from Norwich for the Hull game on the 10th and it was just £21 each. I'm baffled how people are complaining at this system, last season the tickets were nearly £30 each for the game they went to.

Club shop also have a little sale, a few polo shirts and tshirts very cheap and a few kids tops.
Bathers with old badge £3 but only XL and XXL
Polo shirt grey and blue and old badge in all sizes £6
Then a load of stocking filler stuff very cheap prices 50P - a couple of quid.

Full price stuff plenty with old badge, lots of stuff with the bluebird and stuff with the new badge.

:ayatollah:

Re: Bargains galore down the city

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Its cheap as chips aint it.

People need to wake up and realize that for the level of Football the prices are really good

Mate of mine went to watch Exeter the other day, £21 cheapest seated ticket and that is League 2.

:ayatollah:

Re: ". Bargains galore down the city. "

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Luton Town is £18 :shock:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:03 pm

yes had my boy 2 tshirts for 3 quid each with old badge on i i paid 4pound for 1 myself really good and ticket prices are good aswell considering the level we play

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Will pop down the superstore in the morning :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:18 pm

FAO 2blue2handle
How many City fans are here in the land of the turnip then? Remember the last time we played Norwich there were some fellas who got in the Cardiff section with me and my 2 boys. Would there be enough of us to arrange car shares for future away city games?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:06 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:FAO 2blue2handle
How many City fans are here in the land of the turnip then? Remember the last time we played Norwich there were some fellas who got in the Cardiff section with me and my 2 boys. Would there be enough of us to arrange car shares for future away city games?

He doesn't actually live in Norwich but somewhere near-ish.
He isn't the type to go travelling for a game, he loves following the city from afar and goes to a game everytime he is home (cardiff) but he wouldn't travel regular.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Watford tickets still cheap as well, £10.50 for U16's and I think £23 for adults, which at the best of times is cheap, but as the day before the game it's a steal.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:03 am

CantonJack wrote:Watford tickets still cheap as well, £10.50 for U16's and I think £23 for adults, which at the best of times is cheap, but as the day before the game it's a steal.

The system is brilliant for us fans. I do wonder if the club make as much money mind.

Do the club do a senior citizen price?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:01 pm

CantonJack wrote:Watford tickets still cheap as well, £10.50 for U16's and I think £23 for adults, which at the best of times is cheap, but as the day before the game it's a steal.

Not anymore. Watford fans moaning due to the fact they have to pay 19.00 for U16's and 31.00 for Adults

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 am

2blue2handle wrote:

The system is brilliant for us fans. I do wonder if the club make as much money mind.

Do the club do a senior citizen price?

the system is ok if you have you can buy your tickets a few weeks in advance, however for those who cannot commit, or cannot afford to pay for 3 matches out of 1 wage its more difficult.. i agree that prices should go up etc.. but only in demand and if nearly full, not when theres over 5000 seats left out of some peoples range.

for the record i have a season tkt and think it was much better value at the 0% interest option of around £60 quid a month..

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:17 pm

If you like to see your teams defenders and midfielders play the ball back to the goalkeeper for 30 minutes its a bargain ! If like me you like to see your team attack and make you jump up and down because the goalmouth incident, you will feel robbed !