Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Bellamy good to hear/Bells is The differance ?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:36 pm

He is ready to play v Watford tomorrow night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I believe Bells is the difference between struggling in a game at home or winning it comfortable, even though we have an excellent squad ?

Re: Craig Bellamy good to hear

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:54 pm

That's great news Annis

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Fantastic news :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:37 pm

We need him :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:49 pm

wont be an easy game but 4-4-2 is a must - noone back and bellars - feeling better already

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:17 pm

NIBluebird wrote:wont be an easy game but 4-4-2 is a must - noone back and bellars - feeling better already

Same here.

:ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:21 pm

He was fit for saturday but Malky kept him back for these two home games :ayatollah: From the horses mouth as well.A mate of mine is good friends with him. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:15 pm

What's happening with Mutch then,it was supposed to be a slight injury when he first got injured?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:46 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Fantastic news :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Pricey wrote:What's happening with Mutch then,it was supposed to be a slight injury when he first got injured?

I think if the game was after january both mutch and bellers would have played at forest,same with tommy smith a few weeks ago, malky seems to be waiting for players to be 110% before bringing them back into the squad

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:51 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20029401

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 pm

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/li ... -bluebirds

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:45 am

It's a massive lift hopefully having Bellers fit for tomorrow. I would imagine he'll play up front with Hediar, with Nooney and Smith on the wings. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:39 am

Tactical, we saved him for these two home games, as he couldn't haaye played all three....

Re: Craig Bellamy good to hear/Bells is The differance ?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:20 am

A player of his quality and work ethic will always be huge. He would start for any team in this league easily and I bet most clubs in the world would be happy to have him sitting on the bench. He has to play upfront though IMO.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Tactical my arse. Should have played v Forest, Noone too. Were not Barcelona. You cant drop / rest the likes of Bellers and Noone against more difficult opposition. Theyd already had 2 weeks rest ffs.

Should rest him for one of the home games, which we have more chance of winning with a rotated squad.

Quite what is "Tactical" about getting thumped away from home I dont know. Saying it like Malkys some kind of genius. :roll:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Tactical my arse. Should have played v Forest, Noone too. Were not Barcelona. You cant drop / rest the likes of Bellers and Noone against more difficult opposition. Theyd already had 2 weeks rest ffs.

Should rest him for one of the home games, which we have more chance of winning with a rotated squad.

Quite what is "Tactical" about getting thumped away from home I dont know. Saying it like Malkys some kind of genius. :roll:

:lol: Saying it like Malkys some kind of genius :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Tactical my arse. Should have played v Forest, Noone too. Were not Barcelona. You cant drop / rest the likes of Bellers and Noone against more difficult opposition. Theyd already had 2 weeks rest ffs.

It's a very valid point though, we are much more likely to line up more offensively with or without Bellers at Home, But to have him playing away with his pace and ability whether it's 4-5-1 or not would prove invaluable.