Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Sun

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:43 am

they done it again... run with the negative stuff of the poor girl karina.

scum of the highest order :evil:

R.I.P x

Re: The Sun

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:00 am

Just read that piece,

Can't they just publish what a great mum she was etc etc, why do they have to do it, Bastards! It's in her past, well her whole life is now RIP Karina :(

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:03 am

I wondered when someone might finally mention it to be honest

Re: The Scum

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:10 am

She's just been murdered. The Scum have no respect for the dead.

I honestly don't understand why they feel the need to bring up her past after such a horrific incident. It's totally unnecessary.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am

This is worse than the sun's story in my opinion
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-ago.html

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:39 am

papers a disgrace her past has got nothing to do with what happened

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 am

ccfc_4_life wrote:papers a disgrace her past has got nothing to do with what happened

this

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:58 am

I honestly don't understand why anybody would ever even consider buying that utter rag of a publication. A mother has been murdered, her family devastated - there is no positive reason to drag up anything from the past whatsoever.

Rest In Peace Karina and hope all the others injured and affected make as speedy recovery as possible.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:02 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I honestly don't understand why anybody would ever even consider buying that utter rag of a publication. A mother has been murdered, her family devastated - there is no positive reason to drag up anything from the past whatsoever.

Rest In Peace Karina and hope all the others injured and affected make as speedy recovery as possible.

:clap:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Madness.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:11 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:papers a disgrace her past has got nothing to do with what happened

this

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:42 pm

the sun are just pure c.unts! there is no better word to describe them! thoughtless bastards!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:21 am

For a while now I've refused to ever buy the Sun or the Daily Mail, to the point where I won't even click a link/ look online.
What is the story?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:33 am

DamnRightIveGotTheBlues wrote:For a while now I've refused to ever buy the Sun or the Daily Mail, to the point where I won't even click a link/ look online.
What is the story?

They've dug up her past. What's important is that she was murdered and it's an absolute tragedy. They should've concentrated on that. Total C U N T S.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:37 am

I don't have a problem with either papers. It's a human interest story about the 'heroine' who gave her life in saving her kids. It emphasises the tragedy of a young mother who's had a hard life, was starting to get herself back on the right tracks, and then made the ultimate sacrifice. To those of us from Cardiff and surrounding areas it might seem like muck-raking, but people in the rest of the UK will find it interesting.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:59 am

Deano1 wrote:I don't have a problem with either papers. It's a human interest story about the 'heroine' who gave her life in saving her kids. It emphasises the tragedy of a young mother who's had a hard life, was starting to get herself back on the right tracks, and then made the ultimate sacrifice. To those of us from Cardiff and surrounding areas it might seem like muck-raking, but people in the rest of the UK will find it interesting.

So you're happy that they've done this before her body is even cold? I can safely say I'm not.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:31 am

I can see where Deano1 is coming from in that respect I dare say its maybe poor timing on their part in as much as the wounds of the incident are still very raw... That being said I don't buy the Sun anymore as its full of shit more than facts mostly

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 am

Admittedly the timing could probably be better, but they haven't made anything up, they've just reported what was already in the public domain and nothing that her friends and family wouldn't have known already.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:41 am

THATS PAPERS FOR YOU SADLY CHAPS AND WHY I DONT READ THE f*cking THINGS THEY PUT ANY OLD BOLLOCKS IN THEM TO SELL, BIT LIKE A WOMENS WEEKLY MAG WITH "LOSE TWO STONE IN WEIGHT IN ONE WEEK" ON THE FRONT OF IT, WASTE OF TIME THEY ALL ARE.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Deano1 wrote:Admittedly the timing could probably be better, but they haven't made anything up, they've just reported what was already in the public domain and nothing that her friends and family wouldn't have known already.

No it couldn't. They wanted the maximum hit off their sad cunting readers. Shameless

It wasnt in the public domain all over Britain was it? Why the f**k should her
family have to put up with all this shit as well as her death?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:07 pm

That's tabloid journalism for you. What's more worrying is that there's a large market for it in this country.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Equally, it takes a few days to find this out about her past. A few weeks to hack a phone, yet how long to uncover Jimmy Saville's crimes?

Ironically, they could have put phone hacking to good use.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:16 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Deano1 wrote:Admittedly the timing could probably be better, but they haven't made anything up, they've just reported what was already in the public domain and nothing that her friends and family wouldn't have known already.

No it couldn't. They wanted the maximum hit off their sad cunting readers. Shameless

It wasnt in the public domain all over Britain was it? Why the f**k should her
family have to put up with all this shit as well as her death?

Its in the public domain all over the world on the internet. Anyone can see a report on the case just by typing her name into google