Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Hit & Run Van Driver

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:46 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:The guys real 1st name is marian he has alot of polish and albanian friends on facebook even his real foreign name stinks of the immigration system which we all have to put up with in this country today, hope he becomes winstons gimp when hes banged up if he lasts that long :evil:

You shouldn't use this tragic event as an opportunity to spout your anti-immigration agenda.

Nor should you pounce on it to repel all non liberal minded nincompoops

Somebody has died and many more have been injured, and this guys first response is to spout anti-immigration rhetoric. My views are irrelevent here, it's just insensitive nonsense.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:04 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:If I was that Jason Clowes fella id sue the cunts who started off rumour that it was him.

Could have end up seriously hurt himself if the wrong people got hold of him

Taff on the Mersey deserves to be f*cking banned. It was him posting all over the shop on the messageboard that it was "100% Justin Clowes" the man had done f**k all wrong and it was unbelievably stupid to post his name on the internet where all manner of idiots could lynch him and his family. I bet he feels like shit now behing his keyboard.

Whats even funnier is the fact that two or three neanderthals on this site then stated that Justin was "Always a f*cking oddball" and claimed they knew him and that he had been arrested and what not.

Sickening behaviour by some members on here, do not name and shame unless you are sure, the man turned out to be completely innocent but how far away was he from being seriously hurt?

:old:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:40 am

In her service, Ms Gould pleaded with her 600-strong congregation to respond to the events with love.

"The only way that we can move forward into the future with hope is by responding to this suffering the same way Jesus did - with love," she said.

"Not malice, not hatred, not revenge. Not taking the law into our own hands - that's what our justice system is for."

Yeah f*cking right, the justice system. What a joke.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:54 am

ktaffy wrote:i think that shit will get about 10 years jail, when he die's hope he rot's in hell,i'ld be happy to kill the fucker
mind you there's a few things on some of the boards that i don't think that's right, lot of talk about him being a foreigener
wtf he's a scumbag , don't let the bnt welsh defence league, nf. make thing's worse,anyone know if there's a fund for the
kids that lost thire mum ? i'll like to help if i can

apparently theres going to be a trust fund set up

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 am

No he wasn't an immigrant his mums welsh and his dads Slovakian they've live in roath for over 30 years he lived on the cowbridge rd in Ely next to the west end social club . Should string the c**t up for what he's done .

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 pm

read this earlier.

Murder suspect Matthew Tvrdon (right) grew up in a respectable family - but had an obsession for cars, it was revealed today.

Tvrdon is the eldest of three sons to his nurse mother Mary and Slovakian-born father Milan. Neighbours say he moved out about two years ago from his family home in a four-bed semi-detached house at the end of a cul-de-sac in Roath, Cardiff.

'He was obsessed with cars and had different cars all the time,' one neighbour said.

'He had an enormous American car at one time which took up three spaces.

'He also had a big 4x4 at one stage but he was always in different cars.'

Matthew grew up in the quiet cul-de-sac just half a mile from Cardiff magistrates court where he yesterday appeared accused of murder and 13 attempted murders.

His mother Mary, 62, and father Milan, 66, were yesterday away from their home which was being guarded by police. The couple have two other sons David, 28, and Josef, 23.

The neighbour said: 'They are a lovely family. I’ve lived her for 25 years and there have never been any problems.

'Their mum Mary is a nurse and dad Milan is very polite and lovely. He was in business but has retired.

'Mary is very caring and thoughtful and I know I could get any help from them at any time.

'I remember Matthew pushing his brother in his pram and playing football in the street outside. It is hard to believe any of this.

'I had seen him come and go in the last year and a half.

'I don’t like the word strange but it is fair to say he was different. But he was always polite and friendly.'

Other neighbours said Tvrdon was believed to have left home to move in with a woman.

One said: 'All we know is that she was a good few years older than him but he seemed very happy at the time.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2A9Yc1a2h
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook