Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hit & Run Van Driver

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 am

31-year-old suspect in the Cardiff hit-and-run attacks has been named by police as Matthew Tvrdon,anyone know him ?

Re: Hit & Run Van Driver

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

Xcasual wrote:31-year-old suspect in the Cardiff hit-and-run attacks has been named by police as Matthew Tvrdon,anyone know him ?

http://news.sky.com/story/1000690/cardi ... aces-court

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:15 am

I feel a bit sorry for that Jason guy who was being named as him on here friday night.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:33 am

The guys real 1st name is marian he has alot of polish and albanian friends on facebook even his real foreign name stinks of the immigration system which we all have to put up with in this country today, hope he becomes winstons gimp when hes banged up if he lasts that long :evil:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:37 am

his facebook pic is him with his baby, what a poor child :cry:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:37 am

they reckon on facebook he's slovakian.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:38 am

paulh_85 wrote:his facebook pic is him with his baby, what a poor child :cry:

i feel more sorry for the children of the girl he killed. :(

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 am

murphy wrote:they reckon on facebook he's slovakian.

Yep another free loader taken in with open arms, no fixed address either says it all :roll:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 am

i expect the no fixed address was given out to protect his family from revenge attacks.....a quick google of his name tells you where he lives and who he lives with

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:08 am

dennis skinner wrote:i expect the no fixed address was given out to protect his family from revenge attacks.....a quick google of his name tells you where he lives and who he lives with

He has F*cked up so many peoples lives, cannot bare to think of the kids of the mum who died tragic! :cry:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 am

bluebird1977 wrote:The guys real 1st name is marian he has alot of polish and albanian friends on facebook even his real foreign name stinks of the immigration system which we all have to put up with in this country today, hope he becomes winstons gimp when hes banged up if he lasts that long :evil:

You shouldn't use this tragic event as an opportunity to spout your anti-immigration agenda.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:16 pm

he doesnt have alot if not any british people on his facebook...
he obviously has a problem

I guess something tipped him an he thought he'd take his hate out on innocent people.

Scum jealous,sad little coward of a man

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 pm

people are fuckin doing it again.dont know this is the guy he seems obviously foreign where they say in court he spoke with a soft cardiff accent.jason clowes is a mate of mine and he and his family had to put up with a lot of shit after this happened to him so why not just wait for the facts

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 pm

stuey1981 wrote:people are fuckin doing it again.dont know this is the guy he seems obviously foreign where they say in court he spoke with a soft cardiff accent.jason clowes is a mate of mine and he and his family had to put up with a lot of shit after this happened to him so why not just wait for the facts

They have named the guy in the courts and it in ever online paper.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:people are fuckin doing it again.dont know this is the guy he seems obviously foreign where they say in court he spoke with a soft cardiff accent.jason clowes is a mate of mine and he and his family had to put up with a lot of shit after this happened to him so why not just wait for the facts

i know but people on this post are saying its a marian tvrdon from facebook and a profile pic of him and his baby is getting posted on facebook.that guy is clearl foreign from his profile yet the courts say matthew spoke with a soft cardiff accent

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Merlin wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

i know but people on this post are saying its a marian tvrdon from facebook and a profile pic of him and his baby is getting posted on facebook.that guy is clearl foreign from his profile yet the courts say matthew spoke with a soft cardiff accent

It is odd though in this article, they spell it normally as Matthew with 2 T's and do indeed say he spoke in a soft Cardiff accent???

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -32078408/

thats what i mean mate.that guy is clearly a foreigner on fb

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Artist impression looks like the fella on facebook

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Artist impression looks like the fella on facebook

really????? n ot to me

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm

stuey1981 wrote:

really????? n ot to me

Receding hairline, scruffy unshaven chops

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

really????? n ot to me

the foreign cardiff accent?????

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:02 pm

If I was that Jason Clowes fella id sue the cunts who started off rumour that it was him.

Could have end up seriously hurt himself if the wrong people got hold of him

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:04 pm

stuey1981 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

really????? n ot to me

My polish next door neighbour speaks excellent english in a valleys accent. Calls me "Butt".

Marian Tvrdon. I think weve established hes an immigrant.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

really????? n ot to me

My polish next door neighbour speaks excellent english in a valleys accent. Calls me "Butt".

Marian Tvrdon. I think weve established hes an immigrant.

its not marian its matthew.some idiot searched fb and found a profile Marian tvrdon (mathew) with one t put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5.It wasnt u was it????

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:53 pm

i think that shit will get about 10 years jail, when he die's hope he rot's in hell,i'ld be happy to kill the fucker
mind you there's a few things on some of the boards that i don't think that's right, lot of talk about him being a foreigener
wtf he's a scumbag , don't let the bnt welsh defence league, nf. make thing's worse,anyone know if there's a fund for the
kids that lost thire mum ? i'll like to help if i can

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:31 pm

OhhhGa wrote:You shouldn't use this tragic event as an opportunity to spout your anti-immigration agenda.

f**k off you jumped up little Pc snivelling rat faced toad.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:12 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:The guys real 1st name is marian he has alot of polish and albanian friends on facebook even his real foreign name stinks of the immigration system which we all have to put up with in this country today, hope he becomes winstons gimp when hes banged up if he lasts that long :evil:

You shouldn't use this tragic event as an opportunity to spout your anti-immigration agenda.

Nor should you pounce on it to repel all non liberal minded nincompoops

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:22 pm

The artists impression looks nothing like the fella
being linked on Facebook.

I had a look at the Facebook link of that Marion fella aswell and he didn't have any British Friends.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Ak sa chcete spojiť s používateľom Marian, zaregistrujte sa ešte dnes na Facebooku.
Prihlásiť sa
E-mail alebo telefón
Heslo

Zapamätať prihlásenie

Zabudli ste svoje heslo?
Registrácia
Je to bezplatné a vždy bude.
Krstné meno:

Priezvisko:

Váš e-mail:

Znova zadajte e-mail:

Nové heslo:

Som:

Dátum narodenia:

Prečo musím uviesť môj dátum narodenia?
By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Podmienky používania and that you have read our Zásady využívania údajov, including our Cookie Use.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:40 pm

bigboybazza wrote:Ak sa chcete spojiť s používateľom Marian, zaregistrujte sa ešte dnes na Facebooku.
Prihlásiť sa
E-mail alebo telefón
Heslo

Zapamätať prihlásenie

Zabudli ste svoje heslo?
Registrácia
Je to bezplatné a vždy bude.
Krstné meno:

Priezvisko:

Váš e-mail:

Znova zadajte e-mail:

Nové heslo:

Som:

Dátum narodenia:

Prečo musím uviesť môj dátum narodenia?
By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Podmienky používania and that you have read our Zásady využívania údajov, including our Cookie Use.

YES I WANT MY LOUNGE CEILING PLASTERED

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:You shouldn't use this tragic event as an opportunity to spout your anti-immigration agenda.

f**k off you jumped up little Pc snivelling rat faced toad.

Solid counter argument.