Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For the attention of carlccfc

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:57 am

My dear Carl,how long are you going to let Mackay sacrifice valuable away points on his alter of timidity and ultra cautious approach to playing away,no matter who the opposition are before you become more robust with your concerns i know you have,after reading various South Wales Echo article's you have written regarding this issue .......Mackay needs to know he needs to learn from his mistakes....over to you Carl

Re: For the attention of carlccfc

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Why do you feel the need to patronise people

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 pm

:roll:

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:27 pm

My dear CraigCCFC ยป you have obviously learnt the meaning of a new word.ie patronise because you are using the said word regardless the tone of the posting, your responding to, so could you tell me exactly how i was being patronising to Carl?? now you on the other hand, i hold my hands up and say im being patronising in my response to your little one liner,but then some people deserved to be patronised.......used your word for today 3 times in my reply,just to please you....................can you define the meaning of the word patronise CraigCCFC just to please me,my little tulip

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:29 pm

When will you realise not one person on this board cares about your posts....this is because of your constant patronising and condecending tone.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:29 pm

You can tell by the huge amount of interest in your thread.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 pm

It's not down to Carl is it. He will have his own opinion and if he wishes to air it he will, if he wants to keep council he will. Annis has said his point I have given mine, it's called the old football debate and this is what forums are all about.
No one is forced to give opinions and no one has to agree with another poster. :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Well my dear CraigCCFC got two extra responses to my posting since you threw your toys out of the pram,are you going to give me the definition of patronising(without looking it up)

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It's not down to Carl is it. He will have his own opinion and if he wishes to air it he will, if he wants to keep council he will. Annis has said his point I have given mine, it's called the old football debate and this is what forums are all about.
No one is forced to give opinions and no one has to agree with another poster. :ayatollah:

exactly right and all opinions should be respected without starting threads to single one person out be it carl,annis or a new member
the mods should start issuing warnings and banning people

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:It's not down to Carl is it. He will have his own opinion and if he wishes to air it he will, if he wants to keep council he will. Annis has said his point I have given mine, it's called the old football debate and this is what forums are all about.

exactly right and all opinions should be respected without starting threads to single one person out be it carl,annis or a new member

You were going well until you put in the sensitive little bunny bit. People are allowed to disagree with each other, so let's not talk about banning anyone.

angelis49 is not my favourite poster by a long way but I'm not going to call for him to be banned no matter what he says - even if he went as far as a certain person who mentioned the big C when slating taffyapple.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 pm

FAIL.....

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:

You were going well until you put in the sensitive little bunny bit. People are allowed to disagree with each other, so let's not talk about banning anyone.

angelis49 is not my favourite poster by a long way but I'm not going to call for him to be banned no matter what he says - even if he went as far as a certain person who mentioned the big C when slating taffyapple.

Not sensitive at all mate(ask me missus :lol: :lol: ) its more the annoyance values of such threads FAO roath magic,polo etc which descend into name calling and just clog the forum up

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:36 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:

Not sensitive at all mate(ask me missus :lol: :lol: ) its more the annoyance values of such threads FAO roath magic,polo etc which descend into name calling and just clog the forum up

Fair enough, but all we've got to do is start other threads, so that the crap ones are ignored and disappear to the 2nd page and beyond.

Sometimes, the variety is what makes the Forum so entertaining and as much as Polo has a habit of posting some ridiculous comments, he's far more fun than Roath Tragic and lots of other trolls. In fact, I don't think Polo is a troll, he's just a City fan who likes a good debate.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:39 pm

What a Topsy turvy board this is,on the one hand i get an idiot posting that i should not bother writing anymore posts because nobody reads them anyway,then i get another idiot calling for me to be banned,which must mean that people do make the effort to read my postings,only to get offended by what i have written.....i have always been consistent in my view that Mackay is not good enough to be our manager,please or offend i will always try to say how it is (in my opinion of course)but i must admit that i grow weary of often being the lone voice in the wilderness,so i say to the moderators,no need to ban me,i have decided to ban myself

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:34 pm

angelis49 wrote:What a Topsy turvy board this is,on the one hand i get an idiot posting that i should not bother writing anymore posts because nobody reads them anyway,then i get another idiot calling for me to be banned,which must mean that people do make the effort to read my postings,only to get offended by what i have written.....i have always been consistent in my view that Mackay is not good enough to be our manager,please or offend i will always try to say how it is (in my opinion of course)but i must admit that i grow weary of often being the lone voice in the wilderness,so i say to the moderators,no need to ban me,i have decided to ban myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7od-eyQaIY4 :D

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:48 pm

angelis49 wrote:What a Topsy turvy board this is,on the one hand i get an idiot posting that i should not bother writing anymore posts because nobody reads them anyway,then i get another idiot calling for me to be banned,which must mean that people do make the effort to read my postings,only to get offended by what i have written.....i have always been consistent in my view that Mackay is not good enough to be our manager,please or offend i will always try to say how it is (in my opinion of course)but i must admit that i grow weary of often being the lone voice in the wilderness,so i say to the moderators,no need to ban me,i have decided to ban myself

Haven't you banned yourself about three times now?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:37 am

angelis49 wrote:My dear Carl,how long are you going to let Mackay sacrifice valuable away points on his alter of timidity and ultra cautious approach to playing away,no matter who the opposition are before you become more robust with your concerns i know you have,after reading various South Wales Echo article's you have written regarding this issue .......Mackay needs to know he needs to learn from his mistakes....over to you Carl

I don't like you very much.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 am

Roach magic didn't call anyone any names. Just saying...

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:36 am

CCFC TRUE wrote:

Nukes and I have said mine, our fans have sold their souls for what ?

How have fans sold their soul?
Will it affect where they go in the afterlife?
Will they burn in hell for ever?
Makes me laugh that comment.
Do they have to report to the devil every hour or something? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
CCFC TRUE wrote:

Nukes and I have said mine, our fans have sold their souls for what ?

How have fans sold their soul? By giving our colour and soon to be Bluebrd away for cash
Will it affect where they go in the afterlife? Can you say 100% it wont ? :lol:
Will they burn in hell for ever? Time will tell :o Image
Makes me laugh that comment. ImageImageImage
Do they have to report to the devil every hour or someting ? Image

Where have the fans sold their soul Nuc's?
To whom did they sell it too?
How much did they get? (I got f**k all!)
I think you are confusing "The Club" with "Fans"
"The Club" has done what it wants, the "Fans" have done nothing.
By definition of what's being said, all fans still attending have sold their soul? (by going along with the "Club")
A tad OTT I think eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did they have any say in any of the negotiations?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 pm

When i said i intend to ban myself,i truly meant it knowing full well i have said this in the past and still found it necessary to come back to this forum......this time i will stay off this board,i will use no other names to help me back into the fold,i give you my word on that,you may not like what i say or stand for,but those of you who are fair minded will know, if i give my word i will stick to it.....i have said on a few occasions that a good general knows when to retreat, and when you have to consistently justify your comments because you are a lone voice in a one sided debate,it becomes tiresome,so i will retreat.......one word of advice for CraigMc who says he doesn't like me,to the best of my knowledge i have never met this gentleman or lady, i believe you need to know someone before you can say you dislike them,so i say to CraigMc,you need to grow up a bit buddy and try to debate the other persons point of view,and not to fall into the trap as to whether you like that person or not

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:19 pm

angelis49 wrote:When i said i intend to ban myself,i truly meant it knowing full well i have said this in the past and still found it necessary to come back to this forum......this time i will stay off this board,i will use no other names to help me back into the fold,i give you my word on that,you may not like what i say or stand for,but those of you who are fair minded will know, if i give my word i will stick to it.....i have said on a few occasions that a good general knows when to retreat, and when you have to consistently justify your comments because you are a lone voice in a one sided debate,it becomes tiresome,so i will retreat.......one word of advice for CraigMc who says he doesn't like me,to the best of my knowledge i have never met this gentleman or lady, i believe you need to know someone before you can say you dislike them,so i say to CraigMc,you need to grow up a bit buddy and try to debate the other persons point of view,and not to fall into the trap as to whether you like that person or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7od-eyQaIY4 :D

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:28 pm

angelis49 wrote:When i said i intend to ban myself,i truly meant it knowing full well i have said this in the past and still found it necessary to come back to this forum......this time i will stay off this board,i will use no other names to help me back into the fold,i give you my word on that,you may not like what i say or stand for,but those of you who are fair minded will know, if i give my word i will stick to it.....i have said on a few occasions that a good general knows when to retreat, and when you have to consistently justify your comments because you are a lone voice in a one sided debate,it becomes tiresome,so i will retreat.......one word of advice for CraigMc who says he doesn't like me,to the best of my knowledge i have never met this gentleman or lady, i believe you need to know someone before you can say you dislike them,so i say to CraigMc,you need to grow up a bit buddy and try to debate the other persons point of view,and not to fall into the trap as to whether you like that person or not

If you do decide to come back, can you please learn to how to properly structure a sentence before doing so? It would be most appreciated.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:28 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

If you do decide to come back, can* you please learn to how to* properly structure a sentence* before doing so*? It would be most appreciated.

That's a poorly constructed sentence :lol:

*could

*how to

*structure a sentence properly

*No need for this

;)

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

If you do decide to come back, can* you please learn to how to* properly structure a sentence* before doing so*? It would be most appreciated.

*could

*how to

*No need for this

;)

I'm Welsh. English is my second language. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 pm

thank god,dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way out

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

*could

*how to

*No need for this

;)

University educated as well. You should be ashamed Mr Barnett with sentence construction like that.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:50 pm

My dear Angelis I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. You have been a great asset and contributor to the forum. ANGELIS, HERE ARE YOUR BEST BITS!

"Mr dear (Insert user) blah blah blah blah blah blah,, you are wrong and I am right, listen to me and my condecending tones blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah,, that is a big word for you bow to my superiority and tell me what it means,, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah you need to learn how to debate with people and respect their opinions you cretin blah blah blah blah blah blah,, YOUR OPINION IS WORTHLESS AND I DO NOT RESPECT IT,, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bring the troops home the poor Afghans are unworthy of our help blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah,, I know I have said this 900 times in the past but I am banning myself, see you in a few months"

:old: :old: :old:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 pm

No Smoking wrote:Roach magic didn't call anyone any names. Just saying...

Researched him well did you :roll:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

*could

*how to

*No need for this

;)

Does dim ots da fi, mae'n ofnadwy!