Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The last 5 away games.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Playing 4-5-1 we have managed 25 shots on target is that enough to take a team up playing away from home thats five shots on goal per game. hmmmm :ayatollah:

Yet 4-4-2 playing at home we have had over 40 shots at goal in the last five home games :ayatollah:

Re: The last 5 away games.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:22 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Playing 4-5-1 we have managed 25 shots on target is that enough to take a team up playing away from home thats five shots on goal per game. hmmmm :ayatollah:

Yet 4-4-2 playing at home we have had over 40 shots at goal in the last five home games :ayatollah:

Ian, your home record and shots on goal at home, will always be better than your away record. :ayatollah:

Re: The last 5 away games.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Really pisses me off when comments are made that we as supporters can't really judge a performance or pick fault as we're not 'experts'.
The stats don't lie. Our attempts on goal away from home is shocking.
The reason for this... One main one... Whitts playing like a cb again like he was today.

Off thread topic slightly, but can someone please explain to me why even after we went 3 - nil down, MM still did not change things?
What the hell Velikonja and Kimbo have got to do I just don't know.
Don't mind losing when we gave our all, with loads of attempts on goal but was one of days when the thing wouldn't go in. But to play this pathetic defensive lets be honest, shit away from home really does my head in.

Supporters chanting 'Malky sort it out' and ole's ringing in my ears.
We still need to perform away from home to succeed this season.