Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Poor Taffies

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:32 pm

:lol:
I told u Warnock will catch u taffs up, less than 2,000 taffs and top of the table, oops your not top are u :D hammered today :D Did u see our support last night
We are Leeds we are Leeds and for those who do not think I am, I was born and bread a Yorkshireman and proud to be one

Leeds Leeds Leeds

Re: Poor Taffies

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 pm

May i suggest you get back on your mother's tit, you are really missing the security of breast feeding :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:52 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote::lol:
I told u Warnock will catch u taffs up, less than 2,000 taffs and top of the table, oops your not top are u :D hammered today :D Did u see our support last night
We are Leeds we are Leeds and for those who do not think I am, I was born and bread a Yorkshireman and proud to be one

Leeds Leeds Leeds

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... pitch.html

Nail. Head. LAD.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:57 pm

yorkshire yorkshire yorkshire

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:00 pm

:lol: :lol: there so chuffed at taking a big away following 20 min down the road. we are weeds. we are weeds :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 pm

ninianblue wrote::lol: :lol: there so chuffed at taking a big away following 20 min down the road. we are weeds. we are weeds :lol: :lol:

In all fairness we wouldn't have taken that many fans. How many to Bristol City last season? This Leeds fan is obviously devoid of parents since a young age, give him a break.

:old:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:52 pm

hes obviously on a wind up on this board
was funny at first but now just boring,cant believe how many people are biting still

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

We're above you and we beat you. :lol: We know you have better support than us but atleast our fans are decent.

Dirty Leeds. ;)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 pm

I can see the fans of other clubs drift in and out here like JTC and that... but people like this yorkshire pudding pr*ck are obessessed.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:24 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote::lol:

Leeds Leeds Leeds

Does anyone know his IP address? I bet he's either a stupid Jack or a wind up! definitely not a leeds fan!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:28 am

Fack off.... Even Neil Warnock said he was embarrassed to be the Leeds manager after what one of your facking incest fans did to Chris Kirkland!!!! Your mums your dad, your dads your mum, your all inbred, your yorkshire SCUMMM!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:46 am

I was born and bread a Yorkshireman. What bread was that, Hovis?

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:00 am

This tw*t is not from Leeds. But if he was he should change his username to SonOfSavile. Another prize c**t from that northern cesspit.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:58 am

Leeds fans are tw@ts but please don't tar everyone from Gods Own County with the same brush

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 am

We really, really don't care Pete.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95214

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:04 am

17,000 fans at home to Charlton :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just thought I'd mention this as he's been banging on about how their attendances are better than ours. :lol: