Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Question for the sell out reds

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Will you bin your red shirts and pretend you were against the Malaysians the whole time if we do not achieve promotion this season? Or will you simply swap it for the red of United or Liverpool that you used to wear? It's the Premiership at all costs fans that have generally accepted this change.

Just wondering if the jelly back bones among our ranks will practice what they preach and "Support the club no matter what" as that's the criticism that has been aimed at harcore, anti Malaysian rebrand blues like myself.

:old: :old:

Re: Question for the sell out reds

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Tut,Tut old man-piles giving you gip again.After todays blue shirt performance I'm beginning. to think reds here to stay. :D

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Where the fcuk has this come from....?

I support Cardiff City FC.
Whether that be BLUE,PINK ORANGE OR GREEN WITH YELLOW SPOTS.
I have supported them in Division 4,3,2,1,Championship and so on,and one day I will support them in the Premiership.

Blue square even!!

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:45 pm

You won't see their red arses for dust in most cases

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:44 pm

the blue path wrote:You won't see their red arses for dust in most cases

If we don't get promoted they'll be running as fast as they can to their housed to bring out the blue shirts and Anti Malaysian rhetoric. The sad thing is they will be saying the things come May that they have ridiculed us real staunch BLUES for saying.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

If we don't get promoted they'll be running as fast as they can to their housed to bring out the blue shirts and Anti Malaysian rhetoric. The sad thing is they will be saying the things come May that they have ridiculed us real staunch BLUES for saying.

I don't think there's anything real about you :lol:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:03 pm

bluecyw wrote:

I don't think there's anything real about you :lol:

Well I have had a hip replacement recently.

:old:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 pm

if we dont get promoted, im going to buy the shirt of the team who wins the premiership, its all the rage now :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Will you bin your red shirts and pretend you were against the Malaysians the whole time if we do not achieve promotion this season? Or will you simply swap it for the red of United or Liverpool that you used to wear? It's the Premiership at all costs fans that have generally accepted this change.

Just wondering if the jelly back bones among our ranks will practice what they preach and "Support the club no matter what" as that's the criticism that has been aimed at harcore, anti Malaysian rebrand blues like myself.

I havnt sold nothing you fake idiot

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Hey, old man, if we don't get promotion this year, it will not be because of the Malaysians, but because of negative tactics away from home :old:

To answer your question, as a pro change supporter, I will support CCFC no matter what happens this year :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Will you bin your red shirts and pretend you were against the Malaysians the whole time if we do not achieve promotion this season? Or will you simply swap it for the red of United or Liverpool that you used to wear? It's the Premiership at all costs fans that have generally accepted this change.

Yes, your support is f'cking amazing, pity we aren't all like you. Must really motivate the players having some clueless old tw*t criticising their every move. :lol:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Yes, your support is f'cking amazing, pity we aren't all like you. Must really motivate the players having some clueless old tw*t criticising their every move. :lol:

Pipe down for f**k sakes.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Truth hurts. The youngsters can pick themselves up and get on with it whilst the old feckers are still whinging. :lol: (at home of course)

My lad and his mate were asking 'when's the next trip'

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:19 pm

If we don't get promotion this year, it'll be like last year and the year before that and the year before that, so I really don't see you have a point??

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:32 pm

I happily bought the red shirt. I was also there when we were in Divison Two.

Not a sell out, but will always buy the City home shirt - no matter what.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Truth hurts. The youngsters can pick themselves up and get on with it whilst the old feckers are still whinging. :lol: (at home of course)

My lad and his mate were asking 'when's the next trip'

Iv'e supported this club for 65 f*cking years you ingrate, without people like me and other the hardcore elite bluebirds the club would have gone under in the 90s in front of barely 3k. Iv'e been to more games than I care to remember but iv'e had enough of it now and it takes me a long time to recover from all the travelling. That coupled with me despising what our away support has become has meant I don't bother much anymore.

I have been to Northampton this season already, will be going to Peterborough and and possibly two more. I don't go to these big ground with big clubs because the plastics well and truly have those trips ruined for me.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh the irony, what colour might we play in at Posh?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 pm

I was in weatherspoons with the blue path buying breakfast, non related :lol: :old:

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:07 am

Valley Lad wrote:Oh the irony, what colour might we play in at Posh?

In red. Your point being? I got to London each year as it's an old style ground and an unglamorous fixture - A plastic free zone.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:59 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I was in weatherspoons with the blue path buying breakfast, non related :lol: :old:

It was good to meet you dando, I hope you enjoyed your breakfast and it was worth the wait, we turned Coalville blue yesterday fair play excellent support

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:41 am

1948 what the hell are you on about? if you cannot see football has changed you need to have a word with yourself. your day has gone mate and money is the only thing that matters in these times

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Go get your pipe and slippers and wind down

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Such disrespect to the elderly.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Valley Lad wrote:Oh the irony, what colour might we play in at Posh?

In red. Your point being? I got to London each year as it's an old style ground and an unglamorous fixture - A plastic free zone.

My point being, you slate MOST fans who go now, at home they are sellout reds & away they are plastics, unless off course they go to London Rd because you approve and therefore they're not plastic.

You titled this thread, then you state you're probably going away to Posh where it's a strong possibility we'll be playing in red....by my definition that makes you a bit of a hypocrite ;) :old:

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:51 pm

I honestly believe if we get promoted, the Bluebird will be removed and the majority of those going along with the rebrand this season, will also go along with the Bluebird being removed next season if we are in the Premiership, because I believe the majority of people going along with the rebrand are doing so simply because they want to watch Premiership football to see their heroes like Wayne Rooney in the flesh.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:59 pm

slicky202 wrote:1948 what the hell are you on about? if you cannot see football has changed you need to have a word with yourself. your day has gone mate and money is the only thing that matters in these times

Footballs changed so now we must change our colours and identity. Footballs always changing, by your perverse logic every club in the country will have swapped colours. Its all about money and the premiership to some fans who are yet to realise that following your club is a lot more about success. You currently have a ten year olds mentality.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:05 pm

You've sussed us out old man. Heck if we dont get automatic ill be gone it isnt showy enough to go up by play offs :lol:

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:22 pm

1948 - What constitutes a plastic ?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:33 pm

llan bluebird wrote:1948 - What constitutes a plastic ?

I have written multiple papers on the subject and advise you to search for them. If you can't find it i'l leave the link on here for you to see, I have listed multiple criteria on what constitutes a plastic football fan.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 am

It is also no use moaning at the "sell out reds" (a lot of whom, in fact, are long-standing City supporters who were happy to accept the argument that "it's still Cardiff City", and "we need the cash"), when the "die-hard blues" did not do anywhere near sufficient campaigning/protesting to try to ensure that the re-brand did not after all go ahead. Coming on a non-official messageboard and moaning will not have any real impact.

While I have not looked into this thoroughly, you only have to look at Newcastle for example, where I expect a great deal of protesting from fans ensured that the stadium was not after all changed from St James' Park to the Wonga Stadium.