Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Not this season Annis I fear..

Re: Cardiff and Swansea changing places

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:17 pm

What, because we lost one game? :roll:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:28 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:What, because we lost one game? :roll:

No because the Jacks are in no danger of going down this season. Like it or not they have an excellent team this year. I still believe we can go up this season but you got your blinkers on if you think this Jack team is relegation fodder.

:old: :old:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

No because the Jacks are in no danger of going down this season. Like it or not they have an excellent team this year. I still believe we can go up this season but you got your blinkers on if you think this Jack team is relegation fodder.

Next run of games Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Southampton, Newcastle, West Brom, Arsenal, Norwich, Spurs and Man U,

Can't see many points from them, the situation will look a lot different then IMO.

It sounds like they have splits in the dressing room and players running to the Chairman complaining about tactics and training, that can't be good it will be an interesting couple of months for them???

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Next run of games Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Southampton, Newcastle, West Brom, Arsenal, Norwich, Spurs and Man U,

Can't see many points from them, the situation will look a lot different then IMO.

It sounds like they have splits in the dressing room and players running to the Chairman complaining about tactics and training, that can't be good it will be an interesting couple of months for them???

I'd take 10 points out of that lot.We do that and we're half way to survival again.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Off course I am not denying they have a bad run of games but you must consider that they will eventually have an easier run of games. If you think for one second the Jacks team this year is weak enough to go down then your hatred is clouding your judgement. As for divisions, well all clubs have their divisions. Time will tell but my opinion is that we will be joining them in the top tier rather than us swapping places.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Bluebina wrote:

We don't really need to get that many point from those games though in order to stay up and it's not a case of us being certainties to lose all these games.

We've got 11 points after 8 games, but the teams at the bottom are really struggling with six teams having picked up less points then games played. We've got plenty of quality in the team, and we're certainly better than your Norwich's, Wigan's, Reading's, QPR's and Southampton's.

As for the 'splits', they've been denied and anything the press is trying to do to damage us is only going to make the team spirit stronger.