Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis a question

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:25 pm

I like Mackay so try not to take this as a massive downer post

The question to you Annis is that Mackay learns from his mistakes?? I don't believe tht is true as once again the away set up is the same an once again we are 2-0 down an once again he has made no hanged until 65 minutes have gone and we are 3-0 down, I like Mackay but he is tactically inept and I fear that we won't go up with a tactically inept manager, just my opinion but I would like your response in thy Mackay isn't stubborn and will learn? To me his is as stubborn as DJ and isn't learning

Re: Annis a question

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:50 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:I like Mackay so try not to take this as a massive downer post

The question to you Annis is that Mackay learns from his mistakes?? I don't believe tht is true as once again the away set up is the same an once again we are 2-0 down an once again he has made no hanged until 65 minutes have gone and we are 3-0 down, I like Mackay but he is tactically inept and I fear that we won't go up with a tactically inept manager, just my opinion but I would like your response in thy Mackay isn't stubborn and will learn? To me his is as stubborn as DJ and isn't learning

spot on

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:52 pm

I agree entirely

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:52 pm

What was the question?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Apologies but jumbled, my question is basically,

Annis always said DJ was tactically inept and stubborn and that this cost is promotion, well he said recently on numerous occasions that Mackay is your willing to learn and not stubborn, based on 4-5-1 formation being used in every away game so far and us struggling in every away game is Mackay really willing to learn? Is he tactically inept or more so just stubborn, in some games his substitutions have saved us ie Ipswich but 2-0 down at half time not to change the formation and subs is ridiculous in my opinion we were struggling 1st half and only once no one and gestede come on did we look more urgent and threatening, but by then we were 3-0 down and 65 mins had elapsed so in my opinion he is stubborn and inept, the change were correct eventually jut far too late to have any impact on the game, it had already passed us by the changes could an should have been made at half time as we had a chance to change the game it's blatantly obvious in all fairness

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:23 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Apologies but jumbled, my question is basically,

Annis always said DJ was tactically inept and stubborn and that this cost is promotion, well he said recently on numerous occasions that Mackay is your willing to learn and not stubborn, based on 4-5-1 formation being used in every away game so far and us struggling in every away game is Mackay really willing to learn? Is he tactically inept or more so just stubborn, in some games his substitutions have saved us ie Ipswich but 2-0 down at half time not to change the formation and subs is ridiculous in my opinion we were struggling 1st half and only once no one and gestede come on did we look more urgent and threatening, but by then we were 3-0 down and 65 mins had elapsed so in my opinion he is stubborn and inept, the change were correct eventually jut far too late to have any impact on the game, it had already passed us by the changes could an should have been made at half time as we had a chance to change the game it's blatantly obvious in all fairness

First of all this is Malky's 2nd season and his first was amazing with no real money and his second season we are joint top of the championship, yes or no ? Before I turned on Dj I let him have 2 full seasons and the next 4 I could not stand him.
I honestly believe Malky is not stubborn like Dj and is still learning his trade.
2nd lets judge Malky in May 2013.

Also Leicester,Brighton, Wolves,Bolton and Blackburns teams have cost a lot more than ours, Malky has not had an open cheque book and is competing against teams with quality Squads.

In Malky I trust and believe in if he is fully backed in January. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: