Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A tad disappointined with the team today...

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:27 pm

with the likes of mason and noone on the bench, can see us getting done today 4-5-1 again we were lucky to beat ipswich! nice to see conway on tho :ayatollah:

Re: A tad disappointined with the team today...

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:34 pm

And i am mate. We have the team so we should be useing it. And nw we 2dwn it says it all really. On times i cant wrk malky out he is an odd 1..

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:And i am mate. We have the team so we should be useing it. And nw we 2dwn it says it all really. On times i cant wrk malky out he is an odd 1..

were is bellers? no mason on, noone on the bench no mutch thought they were all fit?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:55 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Beasty1988 wrote:And i am mate. We have the team so we should be useing it. And nw we 2dwn it says it all really. On times i cant wrk malky out he is an odd 1..

were is bellers? no mason on, noone on the bench no mutch thought they were all fit?[/quote

Bellers out. Nothing wrong with the others. Away from home makly seems clueless i have to say.i no we cant win all are games but come on put are best 11 on the pitch. Coz mind wouldnt be wat we have on there nw

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:02 pm

considering mm was well happy today having a full squad to choose from and even mutch tweeted in the week he was fit and ready.... i find it hard to believe we still have injuries after most have had a decent break.