Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

such a sad day.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:54 am

yesterday was horrific. i was at a funeral at the west end in ely with family. my mother went home early. 10 minutes later and i get a call that she was was with the police opposite ely police station.

that tw*t had mounted the pavement hit 2 kids the sped down towards my mother. by a remarkable stroke of luck a pick up van had stopped right next to her to let somebody out. this was just enough to make him alter his course at the last minute. i can only imgine how different it would have been!

i legged it down there relieved that she was ok. but seeing them poor kids laing there injured and scared really hit me badly.

i hope everyone recovers well and my heart goes out to the family of the girl who passed away. r.i.p

the only justice would be to release him and make him walk home and see how far he gets, evil prick :evil:

Re: such a sad day.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:52 am

Glad your Mam is ok and I can imagine you are both shook up. Nothi g worse than seeing kids hurt. Iam first aid trained it TBH that is my nightmare scenario and I often wonder how I would react in that situation.