Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

want information about Driving Test in UK

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 am

i want information about driving test can some one help me..

Re: want information about Driving Test in UK

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:09 am

it was easy back in the day when i past my test in the late 80s and cheap! .... i paid £14 for the driving test and £6 a lesson ... no theory in those days or reversing between parked cars .... the good old days! :old:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 am

declanconnolly12 wrote:i want information about driving test can some one help me..

Its so hard mate, sorry but its true. Firstly you have to name every single component under the bonnet. Then you have to estimate the length of the seatbelt. Then on to your practical, you have to hit 100mph in a 30 zone without crashing whilst weaving in and out of cones 1 metre apart. handbrake turn into a parking space perfectly. basically drive like James Bonds stunt man.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:36 am

declanconnolly12 wrote:i want information about driving test can some one help me..

If your from Merthyr mate ,you don't need one :lol:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 am

If your in Cardiff give Les Newman a ring top instructor and a steward down the city his tel nos. is 029 2039 9548.

Les is not a time waster who will stringing you along for loads of lessons which the cheap lesson providers will do. Got the Mrs through no problem first time.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 pm

bleed_blue wrote:

Its so hard mate, sorry but its true. Firstly you have to name every single component under the bonnet. Then you have to estimate the length of the seatbelt. Then on to your practical, you have to hit 100mph in a 30 zone without crashing whilst weaving in and out of cones 1 metre apart. handbrake turn into a parking space perfectly. basically drive like James Bonds stunt man.

You forgot the part where you have to chuck mcdonalds chips out the window at innocent passers by while beeping the horn and shouting "i touch myself"