Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

well done dave jones for condeming leeds

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 am

im with him all the way after what happened to kirkland and then they turned on him .and they did to him when he was our manger leeds had no right to applaud there fans after the game

Re: well done dave jones for condeming leeds

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:05 am

cardiff 74 wrote:im with him all the way after what happened to kirkland and then they turned on him .and they did to him when he was our manger leeds had no right to applaud there fans after the game

Totally agree with that. I just wished DJ reframed from calling ALL Leeds fans vile. That will nullify his comment sadly.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:11 am

Agree with both above points although I thought when he said that comment he was meaning all that were there at the game not all as in a generalisation. Of course all at the game were not guilty I'd say a good 99.9% are filth :lol:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 am

There was more than one person on the pitch too. Not to mention their other antics....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Over reaction I think. Cardiff fans have never abused anyone or Dave Jones before have we ? Every game against Leeds I hear Istanbul so it is pot kettle black here. And the picture above of Leeds fans ripping down the hording !! Well we can condemn that as Cardiff fans have never done criminal damage before. :roll:
Come on this is cringe worthy .

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Over reaction I think. Cardiff fans have never abused anyone or Dave Jones before have we ? Every game against Leeds I hear Istanbul so it is pot kettle black here. And the picture above of Leeds fans ripping down the hording !! Well we can condemn that as Cardiff fans have never done criminal damage before. :roll:

if you look at the picture nukes those fans on the top tier look like a bunch of pricks who kicked the hording down onto their own supporters down below and not give two fucks that some of them below are women and young kids .... why football attract morons god only knows and im afraid they do surface more away from home once the dutch courage is in ... although what courage you need to do that god only knows! ... i really hope football doesnt start going down that road again because i for one will walk away for good along with thousands of other supporters who just go to watch the football and spend the day with family and friends! ... banter YES that nonsense NO ... BAN THE FECKERS!

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Over reaction I think. Cardiff fans have never abused anyone or Dave Jones before have we ? Every game against Leeds I hear Istanbul so it is pot kettle black here. And the picture above of Leeds fans ripping down the hording !! Well we can condemn that as Cardiff fans have never done criminal damage before. :roll:

nukes we havnt been angels in the past but how act as been well cleared up over the last couple of years but if that was us they would throw the book at us and you well know it there was no bubble trip down in sheffield last night ive been on bubble trips to both leeds and sheffield