Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STOP REPLYING TO LEEDSSERVICECREW

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 pm

It's clearly not a Leeds fan. Its either a Cardiff or Swansea fan on a wind up. Everytime he starts a thread everyone starts biting and thats exactly what this mong wants.

Why fucktards like this are allowed to post on here is beyond me.

Re: STOP REPLYING TO LEEDSSERVICECREW

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 pm

agree, dont feed the trolls and they soon give up. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 pm

bleed_blue wrote:It's clearly not a Leeds fan. Its either a Cardiff or Swansea fan on a wind up. Everytime he starts a thread everyone starts biting and thats exactly what this mong wants.

:lol: people can not help themselfs they thrive on his two word posts of "leeds leeds leeds" & "we are leeds" YAWNAGE

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:40 pm

I like having him around. Reminds me how pathetic Leeds are

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 pm

CantonJack wrote:I like having him around. Reminds me how pathetic Leeds are

But he's not leeds thats the point :lol:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:51 pm

I find him rather funny, cheers me up reading his posts when im in work :D
:D

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Mikey27 wrote:I find him rather funny, cheers me up reading his posts when im in work :D

Whats funny about the same old post which consist of "leeds leeds leeds" or "we are leeds" he posts everytime :shock:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Mikey27 wrote:I find him rather funny, cheers me up reading his posts when im in work :D

Whats funny about the same old post which consist of "leeds leeds leeds" or "we are leeds" he posts everytime :shock:

When people bite and some of the sht he comes back with. Its all bollocks and comical watching people bite over it. I said ealier on a thread that he started for people to ignore him because he wasnt leeds but they just carry on

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:24 pm

bleed_blue wrote:It's clearly not a Leeds fan. Its either a Cardiff or Swansea fan on a wind up. Everytime he starts a thread everyone starts biting and thats exactly what this mong wants.

Ban the c**t

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:37 am

I think he is a young Leeds fan who probably has rarely been to a Leeds game - home or away. :oops:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:54 am

And you just started another thread on him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Class

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:22 am

Nuclearblue wrote:And you just started another thread on him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Class

Yes i did Nukes, I was hoping to be honest someone like carl or annis would read it and ban this retard. Why do they let him continue posting? becuase it stops the forum from going quiet?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:37 am

[[/color]
bleed_blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:And you just started another thread on him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Class

Yes i did Nukes, I was hoping to be honest someone like carl or annis would read it and ban this retard. Why do they let him continue posting? becuase it stops the forum from going quiet?

But you can't ban someone for being retarded chief that is discrimination :lol: Look he is either a joke figure or just sad either way ignore it or turn it around on him. But I ain't for banning people just because you don't like him. That ain't very democratic now is it.In football you have to hate someone and Leeds is that team along with the jerks but it would be boring if we all loved one another. As for banning Leeds fans ? f**k no. Away fans is a must even Leeds fans.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:56 am

Nuclearblue wrote:[[/color]
bleed_blue wrote:

But you can't ban someone for being retarded chief that is discrimination :lol: Look he is either a joke figure or just sad either way ignore it or turn it around on him. But I ain't for banning people just because you don't like him. That ain't very democratic now is it.In football you have to hate someone and Leeds is that team along with the jerks but it would be boring if we all loved one another. As for banning Leeds fans ? f**k no. Away fans is a must even Leeds fans.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i,m with you nukes.banning unless it,s for sick posts isn,t for me.bloke is about as funny as piles though mate.no real point of him tbh.the fellow don,t engage and talk football and he doesn,t have good banter.the jack lads are a good laugh and give and take the chat/abuse.what doe,s this fellow do?anyway that,s the last on him from me.think next sat will open his eyes for him ;) ,that,s if he goes to games

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:05 pm

jtc wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i,m with you nukes.banning unless it,s for sick posts isn,t for me.bloke is about as funny as piles though mate.no real point of him tbh.the fellow don,t engage and talk football and he doesn,t have good banter.the jack lads are a good laugh and give and take the chat/abuse.what doe,s this fellow do?anyway that,s the last on him from me.think next sat will open his eyes for him ;) ,that,s if he goes to games

Yeah i agree Chief but as soon as he posts everyone is on his case so he just does it more. No likey no replyee :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah i agree Chief but as soon as he posts everyone is on his case so he just does it more. No likey no replyee :lol: :lol:

indeedy bro.well i,m out .no replying from me .look the bloke comes from a city that spawned jimmy saville and a bird who hid her kid under a bed .what do you expect from him?off in a bit to the game chief.sareah,s kids here and aaron just arrived.just going to get fed before the off.good luck today mate

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:14 pm

It's daya isn't it....

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Bluebina wrote:

It's daya isn't it....

Oh yea daya it has to be him :roll: everyones daya on here :lol: