Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

R.I.P

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:33 pm

to those who died today after being ran over :(

Re: R.I.P

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:39 pm

RIP, thought's to there family's. Have they said how many have been killed, saying 3 or 4?? sad time's

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:41 pm

r.i.p absolutley shocking

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:25 pm

sad, just the one at the moment but i think its a further 12 are in hospital

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 pm

I would Name the lady but don't want to as an act of respect for the family !!

Because not all have been told

She is an amazing lady and an amazing mother !!

I will miss you like you would never believe

RIP BEAUTIFUL LADY :(

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:57 pm

RIP just sickening!

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:00 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:I would Name the lady but don't want to as an act of respect for the family !!

Because not all have been told

She is an amazing lady and an amazing mother !!

I will miss you like you would never believe

RIP BEAUTIFUL LADY :(

f*cking shocking RIP sad times we live in

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:21 pm

I can confirm that another of the murdered victims is a young mother I was in school with, and in my sisters class at Glan Ely High School. She had 3 beautiful young children, and a very loving family. I also knew her brother, also named Craig.

RIP Karina Menzies.
My heart and many others go out to you, your family but more importantly your depending young children.

Such a great loss to all that knew her.
You will never be forgotten.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Merlin wrote:I can confirm that another of the murdered victims is a young mother I was in school with, and in my sisters class at Glan Ely High School. She had 3 beautiful young children, and a very loving family. I also knew her brother, also named Craig.

RIP Karina Menzies.
My heart and many others go out to you, your family but more importantly your depending young children.

You're a moderator, I think you should delete this???

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Valley Lad wrote:
Merlin wrote:I can confirm that another of the murdered victims is a young mother I was in school with, and in my sisters class at Glan Ely High School. She had 3 beautiful young children, and a very loving family. I also knew her brother, also named Craig.

RIP Karina Menzies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... WEET289339

RIP

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:42 pm

RIP very sad

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:47 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
Valley Lad wrote:

RIP Karina Menzies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... WEET289339

RIP

Apologies, I hadn't realised the name had been released, just felt sick seeing a name and thinking what if somebody didn't know and read it on here first.

My condolences go out to all family & friends of Karina and others caught up in this horrific series of events, I feel truly numb! RIP

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:47 pm

truly horrific crime
R.I.P

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:48 pm

R.I.P - Lets hope the coward gets locked up for life.
My condolences to all the family and hopefully a fast recovery to those who are injured.