Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales v Macedonia 2013

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Im really up for going, anyone else go away with wales? :ayatollah:

Re: Wales v Macedonia 2013

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Soon as prices are announced im banging a deposit down if the cardiff city supporters club are running a trip
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:26 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Soon as prices are announced im banging a deposit down if the cardiff city supporters club are running a trip

was gunna do it myself but if there doing a trip may aswell depends on the price :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:31 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:Soon as prices are announced im banging a deposit down if the cardiff city supporters club are running a trip

was gunna do it myself but if there doing a trip may aswell depends on the price :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£100 secured a place for those that went to serbia ,i know they keep it as cheap as possible to be fair

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:01 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

£100 secured a place for those that went to serbia ,i know they keep it as cheap as possible to be fair

sorted mate, ill defo go! how many days in serbia?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:41 pm

was 3 days in the capital then fly home the day after the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
i didnt go my self but people who did said it was an excellent trip(apart from the result obviously)

skopje(capital of macedonia) looks like a nice city aswell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skopje

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:58 pm

englishbluebird wrote:was 3 days in the capital then fly home the day after the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
i didnt go my self but people who did said it was an excellent trip(apart from the result obviously)

skopje(capital of macedonia) looks like a nice city aswell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skopje

i have been looking not to shabby stadium either, we could do Macedonia as-well :ayatollah: