Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Coward just drove off and left them to suffer

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:39 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:On Sky News. 1 killed, 11 injured. Tragic.

Just seen it now shocking, wonder if the family members are grouping together to over running cardiff bay cop shop to kill the c**t i know i would if it was one of mine, supprised they named the place hes been taken tbh :twisted:

id be going down their with a sawn off,
if it was my daughter :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Not a brilliant month for Wales in terms of producing, backward, phychotic, child murdering scumbags. There is no excuse for such behavior. Bring back the death penalty for these cunts.

:old:

Mr Davies, I totally agree with you. Start with bringing back corporal punishment in schools. Then reform the laws on crime & punishment.
Great Britain???? More like the anus of Europe! :x :x :x

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Awful :twisted:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:25 am

and this is why im leaving upon graduation.

The do gooders make my skin crawl and I can't take any of their gibberish any more. Its like someone inserting razor blades into your ears and twisting it when a do gooder starts spouting of their rhetoric about how the world can be some utopian dream where we can help and achieve the golden state of loving one another so much men and woman run up to each other (strangers) in the street and cuddle and love one another. They are living in a complete dream world. When do gooders say but if we kill them we are not better it really hits home how blatantly stupid they are. Killing a killer, a paedophile, a rapist, etc. is in no way the same as killing an innocent. One has ruined a life, the other is stopping someone known to ruin innocents lives repeating the offence. If they choose to act like animals they should face the same penalties, being put down. :roll:

Its disgusting that do gooder idiots are forcing good honest law abiding citizens out of their own country. That guy today drove down two roads my family live on. To think it could have been anyone of my family makes my blood boil.

No person who does this is humane, not one bit. After some of the stuff I've heard being reported today then the only answer is the death penalty and im normally someone who would just advocate them being locked up indefinitely.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:29 am

This is awful, feel so sorry for the ones that are affected by this, hope the sick twisted prick gets tortured for the rest of his life. :evil:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:46 am

The worst part of all this is that when they catch him he'll probably eb able to plead insanity and get off relatively lightly. String the fucker up.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:53 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:and this is why im leaving upon graduation.

The do gooders make my skin crawl and I can't take any of their gibberish any more. Its like someone inserting razor blades into your ears and twisting it when a do gooder starts spouting of their rhetoric about how the world can be some utopian dream where we can help and achieve the golden state of loving one another so much men and woman run up to each other (strangers) in the street and cuddle and love one another. They are living in a complete dream world. When do gooders say but if we kill them we are not better it really hits home how blatantly stupid they are. Killing a killer, a paedophile, a rapist, etc. is in no way the same as killing an innocent. One has ruined a life, the other is stopping someone known to ruin innocents lives repeating the offence. If they choose to act like animals they should face the same penalties, being put down. :roll:

Its disgusting that do gooder idiots are forcing good honest law abiding citizens out of their own country. That guy today drove down two roads my family live on. To think it could have been anyone of my family makes my blood boil.

No person who does this is humane, not one bit. After some of the stuff I've heard being reported today then the only answer is the death penalty and im normally someone who would just advocate them being locked up indefinitely.

For once I agree with Spongebob

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:09 am

Ive always been against the Death Penalty but pr1cks like this really cause you to question your beliefs.

Yesterday was the anniversary of my sisters death. My mother was at Asdas a couple of hours before it happened. 19th October could have been a double bad day for me.

Feel so sorry for those involved.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 am

theres alot of rumours all mentioning the same name this morning. my family have had many run ins with the person mentioned, however until the police release the name of the tw*t who did it probably best not to comment on certain individuals until we actually know for sure.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Kill the b*stard waste of space f*cking scumbag!!!!!!!!! :x