Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

english bluebirds

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:12 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: whats your story ? (how do you support city) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: english bluebirds

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Lived there (Bridgend) during the fun times (mid 70's to early 90's) after my family moved down from Coventry got hooked and got in with a great bunch from Bridgend and Porthcawl we used to go to every match on the 07:30 train home or away. Moved back to England with the RAF in 92 and still try to get to as many matches as I can mostly away these days.

Brother still lives down there and is a season ticket holder as are his kids :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Lived In Grimsby for 27 years, moved to caerphilly in 2009,first game was the 3-0 win against doncaster at ninian park when a certain Eddie Johnson scored(what a great player ,i thought :lol: :lol: )
Beacme a season ticket holder the first season at CCS(I guess that makes me a plastic :shock: :shock: )
First away game was the 2-1 win at Barnsley 10/11,got hooked and havent missed a game home or away since :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Dad played for City - Steve Gammon ('58-'63)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:18 am

Another story,

I don't know if anyone used to post on the official forum back in the day when it has posters :lol:
But it has a poster called Petra, a German girl who lived in Liverpool but supported cardiff :ayatollah:
Used to travel all over to home and away games all because cardiff city was the closest atmosphere and closesness she could get in the UK like the German clubs :ayatollah:
A lovely lady :ayatollah: