Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

latin tattoo

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Im thinking of having 'Aut viam inveniam aut faciam' tattoo'd to my forearm soon, any one got this or like this tattoo ? :ayatollah:

any one got any good latin lattoo's ?

can any one recommend some where good to have a tat ? :ayatollah:

what do you think the price would be for what I want ? :ayatollah:

Re: latin tattoo

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:03 pm

What does it mean?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:05 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:What does it mean?

I will either find a way or make one

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Concretis turdus..

Hard shit. :D

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Just get it printed on a t shirt. Its not painful and when you get older you can bin it . I had some done and look at them now thinking WTF

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:16 pm

samdm94 wrote:Im thinking of having 'Aut viam inveniam aut faciam' tattoo'd to my forearm soon, any one got this or like this tattoo ? :ayatollah:

any one got any good latin lattoo's ?

can any one recommend some where good to have a tat ? :ayatollah:

what do you think the price would be for what I want ? :ayatollah:

You want Dai Fleets in Cefn Forest (Blackwood) www.abracadabratattoo.co.uk/

There's an old guy working there at the moment named Graham, he's very good. I think it's only Dai Fleet who has the waiting list, so you only have to book a few days in advance for one of the others there.

I don't know if you saw that Rhod Gilbert comedy thing where he goes out and works as different jobs. When he had to be a tattooist he went to Dai Fleet's. Funny as hell. :lol:

For pricing, all tattooists charge around £50 per hour. Expect around two hours for a regular sized tattoo regardless of who does it.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:21 pm

That would more than likely be charged for the piece rather than hourly because it probably won't take an hour to do.. Price depends on size, it could be charged per letter or for the phrase as a whole.. Plenty of good tattooists around also lots of bad, depends where your from??

Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dai Fleet as the other poster said is very good, Physical Graffiti is very good also mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:15 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:That would more than likely be charged for the piece rather than hourly because it probably won't take an hour to do.. Price depends on size, it could be charged per letter or for the phrase as a whole.. Plenty of good tattooists around also lots of bad, depends where your from??

from ebbw vale mate :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 am

samdm94 wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:That would more than likely be charged for the piece rather than hourly because it probably won't take an hour to do.. Price depends on size, it could be charged per letter or for the phrase as a whole.. Plenty of good tattooists around also lots of bad, depends where your from??

go to tredegar then i would mate, stay away from the ones in ebbw vale, theres polish doing them over there and two other shops.. One of the shops the fella didnt do an apprenticeship and is crap, the other isn't much cop either... You could always come and see me but im in aberdare which is probably too far for you

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:46 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

go to tredegar then i would mate, stay away from the ones in ebbw vale, theres polish doing them over there and two other shops.. One of the shops the fella didnt do an apprenticeship and is crap, the other isn't much cop either... You could always come and see me but im in aberdare which is probably too far for you

pm me a price bud and ill have a think about it + if its only the one sitting I wouldnt mind travelling :ayatollah: