Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Serbia FA New Statement

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:46 am

England players provoked crowd taunts by being black, claims Serbian FA

The Serbian FA has rejected claims that its fans racially abused England players during yesterday’s Euro 2013 U21 play-off, insisting their fans had no alternative but to taunt England’s players after being subjected to the colour of their skin.

The Serbian FA has denied there were any racist chants before and during the England Under-21 match in Krusevac and insisted that some of the England players spent the entire game being blatantly black.

In a statement on its website, the Serbian FA said: “The monkey chants that were heard quite clearly throughout the game, and were accompanied by monkey-like arm movements were actually a tribute to the 1975 hit single by The Goodies called Funky Gibbon.”

“We are very much fans of The Goodies in Serbia.”

“The unpleasantness that was witnessed at the end of the game was not as a result of our fans being racist, but as a result of some of England’s players embarking on a career in professional football despite knowing full well that they are black.”

“This was clearly a premeditated, inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar attack on the eyes of the Serbian fans.”

Serbian racism
The statement went on to claim that the missiles that were launched at England’s players during the game were thrown by Serbian fans entirely against their will.

“It is ridiculous to suggest that the various objects that could be seen quite visibly bouncing off the England players was the fault of the Serbian supporters.”

“There can be no doubt that some of the England players, in particular Danny Rose, used the colour of their skin to hypnotize our fans into throwing their possessions onto the pitch.”

“If anything they should be arrested for theft.”

“We are confident that UEFA will reach what is clearly an obvious conclusion.”

Read more: http://newsthump.com/2012/10/17/england ... z29j0JoGT8

Re: Serbia FA New Statement

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:23 am

I totally agree, to the trained eye it's quite obvious what happenned.

And further more, Rose obviously used his black magic to incapacitate the Serbian players resulting in a 1-0 defeat.

UEFA need to make a strong stand here and reverse the scoreline to a 2-0 victory to the Serbs and disqualify England.

It's the only fair, just and logical decision they can make based on the overwhelming evidence against England.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 am

Completely concur with THM. I think we should be further punished by allowing even more Eastern Europeans into the UK so that they can benefit from our egalitarian benefits system and as a secure base to spread their criminal activities without fear of torture. Quite a few of them have respectable trades and skills to bring to the UK - one of them told me he was a former "Family Butcher" while his wife was a Beautician, as she said she very much enjoyed Ethnic Cleansing. I asked her what moisturiser she would recommend after this particular treatment and I was most surprised when she produced a semi-automatic weapon and shot me in both knees. Salt of the earth.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 am

On form this morning boys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:24 am

Seen the title of the thread and was ready to start kicking off, then started reading - :lol: :lol: love it!

Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:49 pm

englishbluebird wrote:On form this morning boys :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbup: :lol: this is why aamb is number1

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:20 pm

How the f**k would Rose know they are a fan of some shitty music single back then? Load of s**t.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:35 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:How the f**k would Rose know they are a fan of some shitty music single back then? Load of s**t.

ignorance of the law is not an excuse!!!
these football associations are experts in knowing what is and what is not deemed to be racist!
who are we as mere football fans to question these great institutions!