Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF TEAM v FOREST Predictions/Official match thread

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:19 pm

2 wins from 6 away from home is not promotion form!

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Loooong way to go yet, as I said, we're not going to win ALL of our games, as frustrating as it may be.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 pm

As fustrating as it is, were not going to win every game. The 3 or 4 teams below us are losing to. So its not the end of the world. But do need to improve away soon.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:36 pm

The comeback is on! :old: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Forest down to 10 men. Can we do it?

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:55 pm

CantonJack wrote:The comeback is on! :old: :ayatollah:

Im sorry but its to little to late, the thing is i knew MM would change it with 15-20mins to go as he always does then for some strange reason we always start having a go at the other team, even though we was 3-0 down he done f**k all for 10mins after the 3rd goal went in its too poxy late then, i would have got it it we was 1-0 down and he changed it then but 3-0 and nothing changed for 70mins i mean wtf is that all about malky, since he changed to 4-4-2 and then 3-4-3 now we have been the better side now with chances and a goal, why not start 4-4-2 the guys crazy sometimes, same old same old only this time 3-0 and then the changes comeafter the 70th minute but to late to get anything from the game, clearly he must see we need to stich this 4-5-1 defensive crap :(