Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Derby Away

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:15 am

Few of us driving up to Derby next month for the game. Can anyone confirm if its a decent away trip, pubs, parking nearby, etc? Cheers.

Re: Derby Away

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 am

It's an alright trip, nice ground I guess. Parking is a b*stard though

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:52 am

Had a good craic there last year, will be there again in November, we drank in the Harvester opposite Pride Park last year. Only me and Nukes there, everyone else was Derby. No bother mind, and had some good banter. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Marc wrote:Had a good craic there last year, will be there again in November, we drank in the Harvester opposite Pride Park last year. Only me and Nukes there, everyone else was Derby. No bother mind, and had some good banter. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Still had a go at me though.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Marc wrote:Had a good craic there last year, will be there again in November, we drank in the Harvester opposite Pride Park last year. Only me and Nukes there, everyone else was Derby. No bother mind, and had some good banter. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You were fair game mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And dont forget Scunny Bluebird as well :D We are staying in the Hotel opposite pride Park again. Cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Park away from the ground as its worse than ours to get away from. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Not surprising :lol: :lol: :lol: .as you sent me to the wrong pub :evil: .......... :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...we meet up for this one.....oh.. and try and be sober this time. take a leaf out of mine and Nukes's book you want to. :shock: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:29 am

Marc wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Not surprising :lol: :lol: :lol: .as you sent me to the wrong pub :evil: .......... :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...we meet up for this one.....oh.. and try and be sober this time. take a leaf out of mine and Nukes's book you want to. :shock: :ayatollah:

Stay sober :shock: . Its the only game of the season that is in walking distance from my house.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:26 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Stay sober :shock: . Its the only game of the season that is in walking distance from my house.

Then you should of got the Pub right then Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: