Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THE GAMBLERS DEN"

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Need a place to come and have a bet, talk about the day's prices, tips & meet other like minded money makers! ;) then come and visit this sites very own dedicated forum - A community of Cardiff City Fans all looking to come together and win cash together!

There are some experienced people that browse & moderate the forum, including TopCat CCFC, our very own mobile bookmaker moderator..... :ayatollah:

Myself, providing as many competitions, tips and the latest from the world of gambling/twitter/media (mostly researched from a number of sources and cross referenced with a few of my own selections!)

Then there are just the regular forum visitors who like to spend time having a laugh and a chat about anything gambling/betting/prices/prizes/winning/losing! :shock: Yes, believe it or not, we do lose more than we win!

But, it's not all about winning when it comes to the sites "Gambler's Den"

Want to come and mix with us, then pay us a visit here - http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=12

See you there! & Remember to gamble, safely & wisely :ayatollah:

[Disclaimer: This forum will not be held responsible for any gambling behaviour that leads to you losing your, car, house, wife or pets! - Low stakes are always advised!]

Re: "THE GAMBLERS DEN"

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:52 pm

and not forgetting info on this Decembers Forum Pool Competition that is open to everyone who wishes to join us.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:04 pm

The disclaimer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:55 am

Marc wrote:The disclaimer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only reason he's put that disclaimer up is because he knows you and I have lost a fortune!

As a result he is in constant fear of being sued by us for "intentional and reckless promotion of a practice likely to result in loss of property, livelihood, family, friends and pet goldfish (have you seen the price of fish food!)".

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 am

Is it ok to post a topic promoting the two gambling websites I write for in there?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Zabier wrote:Is it ok to post a topic promoting the two gambling websites I write for in there?

Yes mate. ;)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Cheers Merlin! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Merlin wrote:
Zabier wrote:Is it ok to post a topic promoting the two gambling websites I write for in there?

Yes mate. ;)

Look forward to your views mate :ayatollah: