Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SERBIA FA DENIES CLAIMS OF RACISM, VIDEO PROVES IT

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:57 pm

From what I have seen and read Serbia are not fit to welcome teams from other nations so if they can't abide by the rules simply stop them hosting and make them play every game away until their fans learn to behave.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Right i'll deconstruct it and take you through your pionts with the hope of you seeing the error of your ways still wont hold my breath though! ( to make things easy for you my answers are marked using this symbol # )

REALLY? I'm distraught.

Bluebird Joe posted that Black people have a right to feel more offended over being
called 'nigger' than racist slurs against whites because they were enslaved and treated
like shit. How does THAT work???

#Well the answer to this one is in the question with black people having been held as slaves for so long and them being referred to as monkeys and niggers whlie in captiveity they still hold a certain amount of stigma to it and probably always will do.
What about white people being called "Honkey" and "Sheep shagger" i hear you ask? Well again if you have been called these names and it upsets you, then you are more than entitled to be offened. Although i have never heard the name honkey being leveled at anyone and i think you would be hard pushed to find someone that takes the sheep shagger thing to heart! But again if they do then thats ok as well.

Bernard Hopkins "i aint never getting beaten by no white boy" was racist, intimidating
rude, ignorant and guess what... nobody really said a word about it.

#Even though your right this was a very shitty thing for Hopkins to say, i fail to see how this can be used in the contex of this thread. So in summary Hopkins = tw*t and Joe showed him that he would enevitabley be beaten by a white boy - lesson learned!

Had Calzaghe said, I aint ever getting beaten by no Black Man!!...... guess what, YOU
and half the soppy fuckers on this thread would have been up in arms. Calzaghe would
most likely have faced charges.... You know it!!!

#See last reply.

Of COURSE its not right to shout racist bollocks at ANYONE

#Finaly we're getting somewhere :D

But you wishy washy hand wringing apologists only see wrong if old 'whitey' is being
out of order. Clueless.

#Please also see the Hopkins reply and then elaborate.

Worst Racism i ever saw was on a three hour (get the f**k out) visit to Cape Flats with
a friend, years ago. He's a black type person (Welsh)... the blacks there treated the
mixed race people like Aids victims.

#Right this one strikes a cord with me because i'm mixed race myself ( Black Grandfather form the docks and White Grandmother from Ponty ) And if that's what happened then thats shocking as well and your mate and anyone else didn't deserve that, but again doesn't really apply to this thread.
But what i will say is that has never happened to me but i've had plenty thrown at me from white people even though i am as much white as black.

Serbian football fans? f*cking thick ignorant bastards. But they went home happy.
They got the reaction and the press they wanted

Had Danny Rose ignored it, cracked on and afterwards said:

"Well this black man earns 30k a week and drives a Lambourghini..who's the
lower form of life here?"

#Yeah and if he had said that he would have probably got just as much stick from you as he is now!

...He would have destroyed them

#No he wouldn't have.
But he preferred the "look at me i'm hurting" approach.

And you "i feel your pain" idiots are just as bad[/quote]

Yeah your right us people who backup a guy thats being abused and done no wrong are just as bad!
What was we thinking? :oops:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Just watching the BBC news. Human trafficking in the UK. Eastern Europeans. Scum. As we saw this week. Ban the horrible bastards for 5 years, that's what would happen to Brits. Send the lot back. Zero interest in a nation like this. 'A Serbian Film' was another 'gift' - let 'em rot.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Show Mario Polotelli the red card

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:21 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Show Mario Polotelli the red card

No need. Im walking of my own accord. Off back to Italy.

Ciao.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Ciao.

Arrivederci.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Ciao.

Arrivederci.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Ciao.

Arrivederci.

You're coming back as Polo Di Canio are you?

:lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:37 pm

That was next on my list actually :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:That was next on my list actually :lol:

You keep me entertained, chap, fair play.

:thumbup:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:49 am

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Right i'll deconstruct it and take you through your pionts with the hope of you seeing the error of your ways still wont hold my breath though! ( to make things easy for you my answers are marked using this symbol # )

REALLY? I'm distraught.

Bluebird Joe posted that Black people have a right to feel more offended over being
called 'nigger' than racist slurs against whites because they were enslaved and treated

#Well the answer to this one is in the question with black people having been held as slaves for so long and them being referred to as monkeys and niggers whlie in captiveity they still hold a certain amount of stigma to it and probably always will do.
What about white people being called "Honkey" and "Sheep shagger" i hear you ask? Well again if you have been called these names and it upsets you, then you are more than entitled to be offened. Although i have never heard the name honkey being leveled at anyone and i think you would be hard pushed to find someone that takes the sheep shagger thing to heart! But again if they do then thats ok as well.

Bernard Hopkins "i aint never getting beaten by no white boy" was racist, intimidating

#Even though your right this was a very shitty thing for Hopkins to say, i fail to see how this can be used in the contex of this thread. So in summary Hopkins = tw*t and Joe showed him that he would enevitabley be beaten by a white boy - lesson learned!

Had Calzaghe said, I aint ever getting beaten by no Black Man!!...... guess what, YOU
and half the soppy fuckers on this thread would have been up in arms. Calzaghe would

#See last reply.

But you wishy washy hand wringing apologists only see wrong if old 'whitey' is being
out of order. Clueless.

Worst Racism i ever saw was on a three hour (get the f**k out) visit to Cape Flats with
a friend, years ago. He's a black type person (Welsh)... the blacks there treated the

#Right this one strikes a cord with me because i'm mixed race myself ( Black Grandfather form the docks and White Grandmother from Ponty ) And if that's what happened then thats shocking as well and your mate and anyone else didn't deserve that, but again doesn't really apply to this thread.
But what i will say is that has never happened to me but i've had plenty thrown at me from white people even though i am as much white as black.

Serbian football fans? f*cking thick ignorant bastards. But they went home happy.

#Yeah and if he had said that he would have probably got just as much stick from you as he is now!

#No he wouldn't have.

And you "i feel your pain" idiots are just as bad

Had Danny Rose got on with it. Then made a statement later like the one i imagined above...

Those racist Serbs would have read it in their newspapers and been sick as pigs. DR would have
been a hero.

Instead, they went home thinking 'job done'

Sad, ignorant, uneducated and misguided. But so are about 60% of the people on the planet

So is the poster who said "its more serious to call a black person a racist name, because they
feel the pain more than us whites" ...in fact thats the scariest reply on the thread.

Danny Rose is a young lad. Now he knows the World is full of racists.

I'd love him to send a pic to Serbian newspapers of him standing by his Lambourghini

THAT would piss them off

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:05 am

taffyapple wrote:
Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Right i'll deconstruct it and take you through your pionts with the hope of you seeing the error of your ways still wont hold my breath though! ( to make things easy for you my answers are marked using this symbol # )

REALLY? I'm distraught.

#See last reply.

out of order. Clueless.

#No he wouldn't have.

Had Danny Rose got on with it. Then made a statement later like the one i imagined above...

Those racist Serbs would have read it in their newspapers and been sick as pigs. DR would have
been a hero.

Sad, ignorant, uneducated and misguided. But so are about 60% of the people on the planet

So is the poster who said "its more serious to call a black person a racist name, because they
feel the pain more than us whites" ...in fact thats the scariest reply on the thread.

I'd love him to send a pic to Serbian newspapers of him standing by his Lambourghini

THAT would piss them off

I assume you're refering to my post - I never said that they feel more pain or any of that bollocks, I said that the slurs that can be directed towards black people carry more resonance than words like honkey or sheep shagger because of the history behind them. If people get offended when someone calls them honkey then that's their prerogative. You're just putting words in mouths now.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:17 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

REALLY? I'm distraught.

#See last reply.

out of order. Clueless.

#No he wouldn't have.

been a hero.

THAT would piss them off

I assume you're refering to my post - I never said that they feel more pain or any of that bollocks, I said that the slurs that can be directed towards black people carry more resonance than words like honkey or sheep shagger because of the history behind them. If people get offended when someone calls them honkey then that's their prerogative. You're just putting words in mouths now.

Your inferring that racially insulting a white person isnt as serious as racially insulting a black person?

Thats bollocks.

If a black man makes a malicious comment to a white man because of the colour of his
skin it is EVERY bit as serious as it is vice-versa.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:37 pm

But it doesn't happen to white people on the scale that it happens to black people.

You don't find institutional racism towards white people.

You don't see large football crowds chanting at white players or throughing a fruit at them.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:But it doesn't happen to white people on the scale that it happens to black people.

You don't find institutional racism towards white people.

You don't see large football crowds chanting at white players or throughing a fruit at them.

I totally agree. But in our country, if some muppet comes out with verbals against a black
kid, its a rarity. Am i right? hope so. Racist comments are pretty much done with in our
country. Its a fine or bird. So the odd thick c**t is basically that... a thick c**t. However,
right now, there is at least as much racism directed towards whites as vice versa in Britain,
anyone denying that is blind as a bat.

I'd have loved this Danny Rose to have given the Serbs the message "crack on fellers, we're
winning, I've got a nice car.. AND IN MY COUNTRY, IM THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE......

Which he bloody f*cking is!!

Forget slavery, forget banning Welsh people from speaking their own language, forget
HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO...............Cardiff managed it!! the most Cosmopolitan and
best City in Britain.

Move on. But for Fucks sake dont think the rest of the World is going to catch up any time soon.

Love to you all. you dont get me. I'll never comment on anything to do with "different" again

Thats not a climb down by the way

I do that when im wrong

CCFC- SC-BLUEBIRDS

pissed in saudi