Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SERBIA FA DENIES CLAIMS OF RACISM, VIDEO PROVES IT

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 am

The section of Serbian fans are a disgrace to football and their governing body are no better!,throw the book at em and ban them from all competitions even friendlies for a few years I say.some of the comments on this thread that condone that behavior are out of order and completely uncalled for,There is no place for monkey chants in football and any chants of this manner should be dealt with severe punishment regardless of the situation. :evil:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:33 am

taffyapple wrote:
BluebirdJoe wrote:Some brainless idiots talking shite on here... likening racial abuse to being called sheep shagger? Oh dear.

Is it ok to be called 'sheep shagger'

but not 'honkey'?

What a load of utter bollox taffy you really haven't got a clue! getting dressed in the morning must be a real challenge for you! - Where has anyone said your not allowed to be offended with being called a sheep shagger or a honkey????????
i cant see any where!
If hundereds of people turned up at your work and started calling you those while they pelted you with crap you can take ofence and its your right to do so.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 am

Only a bully would condone name calling of any nature.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:28 am

There is a lot of dribble being spouted in this thread. How embarrassing.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:32 am

Anarch0 wrote:Best way to shut up the racists in a football match....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltlwObQp6GI

In fairness to Danny Rose, I don't think he is capable if that.

Hulk is something else completely..

Good response none the less.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:38 am

I have to agree with the poster above. There's so much shit talked when it comes to racism. Personally, I can't even believe anyone can condemn Rose's actions. As someone else said, I think he was pretty disciplined considering the abuse en masse he received. We all know there's a difference between people calling us sheep shaggers and vitriolic racist abuse.

The history involved in racism is what makes it such a fragile subject. I understand not the whole world has caught up to the 21st century but does that mean the civilized should suffer at the hands of the untermunchen? I cannot believe that under such strong provocation UEFA has even considered charging England as well as Serbia.

In most cases, you can say it's the minority that let the majority down but Serbia are proving time and time again that this ideology of racism and violence is actually adopted by the majority of their fans. I understand that to them it might seem harmless and part of their culture but it's not part of the general European culture and it is f*cking harming to the game.

I don't know if banning the Serbian team at all levels is the best idea. I mean, I didn't see Nemanja Vidic racially abusing anyone so why should he suffer? The same goes for others in the Serbian national teams. However, those individual players that were seen acting out of line should be banned from international competition for an extended period of time, any fans found guilty of making racist abuse should be banned for life full stop and the Serbian FA should be forced to give a percentage of its revenue to helping build schools in Africa. The clown from the Serbian FA who also came up with that statement about them denying any racist abuse should also be fired.

The Serbian FA and guilty individual parties should be the ones to suffer in all this. Not those who were innocent.

In amongst all this though, racism isn't as big a problem as the media is making out but it does still hold an element in global football. As far as I am concerned, if you can't control your racist element then you shouldn't be a member of UEFA or FIFA, both multicultural bodies that demand fair play and mutual respect.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 am

Nothing will happen unless a team and/or player actually grows some balls and walks of the pitch mid game and point blank refuses to play.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:15 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Nothing will happen unless a team and/or player actually grows some balls and walks of the pitch mid game and point blank refuses to play.

Yeah but then you know UEFA or FIFA, being the imbeciles they are, will punish that player for bringing the game into disrepute!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 am

I wonder if some of you have ever left the house.

Some dull ignorant tw*t calling someone a nigger is by default ten times worse than a
black kid calling someone honkey milky bar trash or whatever is it?

Try walking through parts of Thamesmead and when some lads corner you and start
calling you White Scum etc.... with a blade, with serious nasty intent.

Some black people DESPISE whites. With every breath in their body. (and vice versa)

Are we saying they are entitled to, because of slavery?

Sorry lads, but that is akin to saying Muslim extremists are entitled to blow us
up because of the crusades

It was horrible what happened to Rose, it was not right at all.

But it takes a bigger man to rise above shit like that.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 am

BluebirdJoe wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
BluebirdJoe wrote:Some brainless idiots talking shite on here... likening racial abuse to being called sheep shagger? Oh dear.

but not 'honkey'?

There's a major difference between us being called sheep shaggers or honkeys or whatever to black people being called n***** and other racist words. White people have never been treated worse than anyone else for their colour, so we don't feel like words suck as honkey or cracker are particularly offensive. Some people may be offended when they are called sheep shaggers but most of us don't really care, because it doesn't have any deeper meaning beyond "you stick things in sheep you dirty b*stard", same with honkey - being called honkey is just saying "you have light skin". Whereas those things that black people are called represents a couple of hundred years of slavery, murder, lynchings, poverty etc - they have a background that black people are rightly sensitive about.

Bollocks.

If a black kid corners you on an estate because you are white, he has NO ENTITLEMENT
whatsoever to hate you, abuse you or stab you, any more than a white kid would to a black one.

Or are Islamic suicide bombers entitled to blow us up because of the crusades???

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 am

taffyapple wrote:
BluebirdJoe wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

but not 'honkey'?

There's a major difference between us being called sheep shaggers or honkeys or whatever to black people being called n***** and other racist words. White people have never been treated worse than anyone else for their colour, so we don't feel like words suck as honkey or cracker are particularly offensive. Some people may be offended when they are called sheep shaggers but most of us don't really care, because it doesn't have any deeper meaning beyond "you stick things in sheep you dirty b*stard", same with honkey - being called honkey is just saying "you have light skin". Whereas those things that black people are called represents a couple of hundred years of slavery, murder, lynchings, poverty etc - they have a background that black people are rightly sensitive about.

Bollocks.

If a black kid corners you on an estate because you are white, he has NO ENTITLEMENT
whatsoever to hate you, abuse you or stab you, any more than a white kid would to a black one.

Or are Islamic suicide bombers entitled to blow us up because of the crusades???

Well of course they aren't, I don't even know what your point is.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:14 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Danny Rose needs to grow a pair. Big f*cking baby.

Wow, that's about as shallow an answer as I've seen on here.

Those Serbs are uncivilised scum and are no better than some of the Turks we've witnessed in certain matches over the years. Let's see a bit of consistency and a ban, instead of the authorities just cracking down on the British.

Where have I condoned the Serbs then Nedd?

Theres still morons down the city who do monkey chants shall we be kicked out of the league?

You haven't condoned or condemned the Serbs, but you've slated the victim.

I don't think any club should be kicked out of the league for having racist fans but clubs should make an effort to persuade their fans not to do such things as monkey chants.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:18 am

taffyapple wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Wow, that's about as shallow an answer as I've seen on here.

Those Serbs are uncivilised scum and are no better than some of the Turks we've witnessed in certain matches over the years. Let's see a bit of consistency and a ban, instead of the authorities just cracking down on the British.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well first of all, Danny Rose looks f**k all like a monkey. So the daft Serbian cunts got that
wrong, but so did he. Polo is right... grow a pair!!!

He's wasn't in Britain. Our beautiful (failing) multicultural Utopia

Christians get burnt alive in Pakistan, half-castes are victimised by blacks in South Africa..

he should have just peeled a banana, ate it and said "f**k you!"

If they'd have chanted 'Sheep shagger" at me id have laughed and done the motions :lol:

Surely being accused of bestiality is worse than being likened to another mammal

I think it's fair for anyone to challenge racism, including white people, wherever it happens.

I'm well aware that some black people hate white people - strangely, some black people who were born in this country, where white people lived before black people arrived.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:36 am

He did grow a pair.

He told a crowd full of racists to go f**k them selves.

That takes huge f**k balls.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:45 am

Big Boss Man wrote:

He did grow a pair.

He told a crowd full of racists to go f**k them selves.

That takes huge f**k balls.

Too right.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:25 am

taffyapple wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

CLASSIC!!

I love the "im white and i love all mankind" brigade

Fact: Britain is one of the least racist countries in the World. Our Multicultural
mess is becoming a nightmare, but deep down, most British people are pretty
tolerant of all things 'different'... as a nation, we have evolved.

The World hasnt. Nor will it. And who the f**k are we to say "be like us!!"

Pakistan, India, South Africa, Phillipines, Bangladesh, Russia, Poland, Spain, Italy
Nigeria...and on and on and on.....

The World is rammed with racists. Uneducated, afraid, ignorant.

Britain is different.

So forget all this "ban them, they are horrid" bollocks. They dont care, they won't
change. You cant change the World. FIFA certainly won't. Because Racism is rife in
some very 'Famous' footballing nations, and they arent going to ban them!!!

So the Danny Rose's of this World need to grow a pair of nuts and say "f**k you thick
bastards, I'm a human being, you are all ignorant"

Or stay in Britain.

So because of the ignorance of these countrys , multi cultur players should man up and accept it because thse countrys will never change and nothings gonna be done about it.. what a load of bollocks and thats the attitude that stops changes from happening.. Justifying these idiots behaviour and allowing them to carry on because they dont know any better.. You can change the world, one idea, one person at a time.. The ripple effect

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:31 am

The Football associations are the only one who can stop this. Just look at the derisory fines handed out by Eufa during a major tournament for similar actions. It needs the liberal countries to refuse to play at the usual offenders, but they won't.

There is an issue here that few are seeing. We live in historically one of the most liberal countries in the world, a few of you don't realise there are other cultures who do not share the same lofty values we have.

Is it right for us to impose our values on them ?

We have been doing that imperialistic thing for the last 200 hundred years, rightly or wrongly.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:34 am

taffyapple wrote:I wonder if some of you have ever left the house.

Some dull ignorant tw*t calling someone a nigger is by default ten times worse than a

Some black people DESPISE whites. With every breath in their body. (and vice versa)

Sorry lads, but that is akin to saying Muslim extremists are entitled to blow us

I've seen you spout some crap on here but this is the best yet!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me where in this thred anyone has said it's ok to do any of that utter garbage you just said!

Taffy i thought you were an idiot before but now the there's no word to describe how stupid you really are.
I can honestly say that i feel embarresd for you. :oops:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:05 pm

llan bluebird wrote:The Football associations are the only one who can stop this. Just look at the derisory fines handed out by Eufa during a major tournament for similar actions. It needs the liberal countries to refuse to play at the usual offenders, but they won't.

There is an issue here that few are seeing. We live in historically one of the most liberal countries in the world, a few of you don't realise there are other cultures who do not share the same lofty values we have.

We have been doing that imperialistic thing for the last 200 hundred years, rightly or wrongly.

We aren't imposing our values on them. Serbia's FA joined a european organization in UEFA. One of their core values is equality, so by asking to join them its Serbia who should adhere to UEFA rules.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:20 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Nothing will happen unless a team and/or player actually grows some balls and walks of the pitch mid game and point blank refuses to play.

This has happened in Russia and still nothing was done. The only way it will be done is if teams with black players just refuse to take part. Considering that includes England, France, Germany and Italy, etc. I think UEFA/FIFA will listen.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:32 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:The Football associations are the only one who can stop this. Just look at the derisory fines handed out by Eufa during a major tournament for similar actions. It needs the liberal countries to refuse to play at the usual offenders, but they won't.

We aren't imposing our values on them. Serbia's FA joined a european organization in UEFA. One of their core values is equality, so by asking to join them its Serbia who should adhere to UEFA rules.

But Eufa in their own tournament did nothing during the summer !!!!!

The grow a pair analogy must come from the English, French, German, Spanish (but i remember a grand prix a few years ago) associations.

Danny Rose has acted like a petulant child, he wasn't the only black player on the pitch. Kicking the ball aggressively into a hostile crowd was likely to incite an escalation in the atmosphere. Remember we book players for taking their shirt off or over celebrating.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:38 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

But Eufa in their own tournament did nothing during the summer !!!!!

The grow a pair analogy must come from the English, French, German, Spanish (but i remember a grand prix a few years ago) associations.

Danny Rose has acted like a petulant child, he wasn't the only black player on the pitch. Kicking the ball aggressively into a hostile crowd was likely to incite an escalation in the atmosphere. Remember we book players for taking their shirt off or over celebrating.
He acted like a petulant child? What on earth are you sniffing? :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:12 pm

I never watched the game only the actions at the end. How many black players were on the pitch ?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:28 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I never watched the game only the actions at the end. How many black players were on the pitch ?

and how many of them had missiles thrown at them as they went to collect the ball.. its wasn't just the chants, they were bouncing things off his head

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:00 pm

"Danny Rose has acted like a petulant child"
What colour's the sky on your planet?
Come on got to be a WUM please tell me your a WUM!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:"Danny Rose has acted like a petulant child"
What colour's the sky on your planet?
Come on got to be a WUM please tell me your a WUM!

Maybe petulant child was a slightly OTT :oops: but the point I am trying to make is one of maturity.

You are in a second world, former police state with recognised right wing groups prevalent in the crowd. You need to think lets get the fcuk out of here alive and our authorities can make the necessary complaints through the media and appropriate channels when I get back to England...

That could have turned very very nasty, it wasn't long ago you were more afraid of the police and the army in situations like that.

Stuart Pearce should have dragged his players off the pitch, that is a statement. But I return to my original point made a few posts ago that it is very naive (or even just arrogant) to expect every other country in the world to have the same attitudes as we do.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:39 pm

danny rose and the young un,s handled themselves very well.as a englishman i,m proud of em.look we,re not talking about some one having a hissy fit and playing the race card we.re talking out and out hatred towards the black players of england.ok maybe eastern europeons (cos it ain,t just the serbs)don,t like blacks.not a lot anyone can do about that.they can be made to behave though with bans from tournaments.personally i wouldn,t have had the last euro,s in poland/ukraine.they hadn,t done enough i.m.o to warant it behavior wise.i take no pleasure saying ban the serbs as my dutch mate married one and they have been a good allie to britain at times.she is mortified by this incident.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:I wonder if some of you have ever left the house.

I've seen you spout some crap on here but this is the best yet!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me where in this thred anyone has said it's ok to do any of that utter garbage you just said!

Taffy i thought you were an idiot before but now the there's no word to describe how stupid you really are.
I can honestly say that i feel embarresd for you. :oops:

REALLY? I'm distraught.

Bluebird Joe posted that Black people have a right to feel more offended over being
called 'nigger' than racist slurs against whites because they were enslaved and treated
like shit. How does THAT work???

Bernard Hopkins "i aint never getting beaten by no white boy" was racist, intimidating
rude, ignorant and guess what... nobody really said a word about it.

Had Calzaghe said, I aint ever getting beaten by no Black Man!!...... guess what, YOU
and half the soppy fuckers on this thread would have been up in arms. Calzaghe would
most likely have faced charges.... You know it!!!

Of COURSE its not right to shout racist bollocks at ANYONE

But you wishy washy hand wringing apologists only see wrong if old 'whitey' is being
out of order. Clueless.

Worst Racism i ever saw was on a three hour (get the f**k out) visit to Cape Flats with
a friend, years ago. He's a black type person (Welsh)... the blacks there treated the
mixed race people like Aids victims.

Serbian football fans? f*cking thick ignorant bastards. But they went home happy.
They got the reaction and the press they wanted

Had Danny Rose ignored it, cracked on and afterwards said:

"Well this black man earns 30k a week and drives a Lambourghini..who's the
lower form of life here?"

...He would have destroyed them

But he preferred the "look at me i'm hurting" approach.

And you "i feel your pain" idiots are just as bad

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:19 pm

There is no need for it any way. Rose is only a young lad so to say it was not mature is stupid. He is still learning the ways of life and the harshness and evilness of some people in the world. He wasn't just receiving chants, he was having things thrown at him and that gets to you. Members of staff were abused and assaulted. There has been numerous racist incidents in the past and sitting quiet and letting UEFA give fines whilst pushing it under the carpet has done nothing. Speaking out and acting out does and those who have any knowledge of history will know that is exactly what MLK and Malcolm X did.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:56 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:There is no need for it any way. Rose is only a young lad so to say it was not mature is stupid. He is still learning the ways of life and the harshness and evilness of some people in the world. He wasn't just receiving chants, he was having things thrown at him and that gets to you. Members of staff were abused and assaulted. There has been numerous racist incidents in the past and sitting quiet and letting UEFA give fines whilst pushing it under the carpet has done nothing. Speaking out and acting out does and those who have any knowledge of history will know that is exactly what MLK and Malcolm X did.

Thats all fair comment to be fair.

But he lives in Britain, Britain is not like that.

I'd have loved him to have just shat on them by cracking on, ignoring it and
saying something like "My country have moved on from Cavemen"

Its the "I feel your pain" bollocks on here I cannot abide