Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SERBIA FA DENIES CLAIMS OF RACISM, VIDEO PROVES IT

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:45 pm

This is incredible.

The Serbian FA says it "absolutely refuses and denies that there were any occurrences of racism before and during the match at the stadium in Krusevac."

"Making connection between the seen incident - a fight between members of the two teams - and racism has absolutely no ground and we consider it to be a total malevolence."

Even worse, they claim Danny Rose "behaved in inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner towards the supporters on the stands at the stadium in Krusevac".

So, whilst they deny claims of racism, I present to you a video from last night's game featuring monkey chanting towards Danny Rose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9ZZY9U1CdDs#!

Absolutely disgusting. Each and every one of them who threw abuse at the lad should be banned for life. :evil:

Re: SERBIA FA DENIES CLAIMS OF RACISM, VIDEO PROVES IT

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Made a thread about this - glad you could back it up with video! I think it's completely inappropriate for them to say something like this... if there's any more points for a case for them being banned then this is it!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Saw the Serbian FA spokesman giving the press brief. He is almost smirking as he denies it. Ban Serbia from all major competitions for 5 years until their FA does something about it. Horrible fuckers that lot.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Danny Rose needs to grow a pair. Big f*cking baby.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 pm

if their had been racism directed towards an african or asian player from a UK fan FIFA would absolutely go to town on them.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Danny Rose needs to grow a pair. Big f*cking baby.

Wow, that's about as shallow an answer as I've seen on here.

Those Serbs are uncivilised scum and are no better than some of the Turks we've witnessed in certain matches over the years. Let's see a bit of consistency and a ban, instead of the authorities just cracking down on the British.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Dear me. :roll:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Your comment was probably intended to get a reaction, so here is mine.

You are a prize prick, mods you need to take a dim view of posts endorsing things like this IMO

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Kereph wrote:

You are a prize prick, mods you need to take a dim view of posts endorsing things like this IMO

It's true though he could have dealt with it in a different matter! Aightz understand he was boiled up because of the chants..but kicking the ball at the crowd ain't going to make it better!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Kereph wrote:

Shut the f**k up you precious little tw*t.

The best way to shut the serbs up was win the game which they did.

But then Danny Rose threw a child like tantrum. :roll:

Sticks and stones and all that :roll:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Those Serbs are uncivilised scum and are no better than some of the Turks we've witnessed in certain matches over the years. Let's see a bit of consistency and a ban, instead of the authorities just cracking down on the British.

Where have I condoned the Serbs then Nedd?

Theres still morons down the city who do monkey chants shall we be kicked out of the league?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well first of all, Danny Rose looks f**k all like a monkey. So the daft Serbian cunts got that
wrong, but so did he. Polo is right... grow a pair!!!

He's wasn't in Britain. Our beautiful (failing) multicultural Utopia

Christians get burnt alive in Pakistan, half-castes are victimised by blacks in South Africa..

he should have just peeled a banana, ate it and said "f**k you!"

If they'd have chanted 'Sheep shagger" at me id have laughed and done the motions :lol:

Surely being accused of bestiality is worse than being likened to another mammal

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well first of all, Danny Rose looks f**k all like a monkey. So the daft Serbian cunts got that
wrong, but so did he. Polo is right... grow a pair!!!

He's wasn't in Britain. Our beautiful (failing) multicultural Utopia

Christians get burnt alive in Pakistan, half-castes are victimised by blacks in South Africa..

he should have just peeled a banana, ate it and said "f**k you!"

If they'd have chanted 'Sheep shagger" at me id have laughed and done the motions :lol:

Surely being accused of bestiality is worse than being likened to another mammal

Yes agree how dare he f*cking challenge racist remarks you are right just because he resides in uk where this sort of thing has nearly stopped at football grounds how dare he be a big baby and challenge people who are slagging him off because of the colour of his skin. And of course black players should always carry a banana with them on the pitch when they know they will be racially abused what a pratt Danny Rose is :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 pm

I don't think any normal people condone racism, but the idea that all countries should conform to our political correctness indoctrination of acceptable behaviour is naive. As unacceptable as it may be this thing happens in some eastern European countries by a mindless minority.

Why doesn't the most aggrieved football associations refuse to play in these countries ?

Football only reflects society. I don't believe football has singularly changed it attitude on racism, British society has. Expecting these former soviet states to adopt enmass to western liberal values is naive.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 pm

It doesn't make a difference if they won the game you mindless idiot. The fact is he has been verbally abused for the colour of skin which is scum because we are equal. He done the right thing.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:30 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:It doesn't make a difference if they won the game you mindless idiot. The fact is he has been verbally abused for the colour of skin which is scum because we are equal. He done the right thing.

Yes he done the right thing by reacting showing them that they had got to him. :roll:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 pm

is the singing of anti gay or religious bigotry chants acceptable ? How about chanting songs about rape or sexism ?

What is the appropriate reaction from the player ?

Not at all condoning the Serbians actions, but was Danny Rose being a little precious ?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Lol all these white folk trying to understand racism

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:It doesn't make a difference if they won the game you mindless idiot. The fact is he has been verbally abused for the colour of skin which is scum because we are equal. He done the right thing.

Yes he done the right thing by reacting showing them that they had got to him. :roll:

Polo polo polo..... Take your tongue out of your cheek. And put your rod away for the night. You know it isn't right. He reacted. If I called you a c**t on here you'd react, he reacted to being called a monkey. I though it was pretty tame. If I was black and going to play in dog shit countries I wouldn't be so controlled and I doubt you would either.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:16 pm

it wasnt just the racism, he was on about them throwing stones at him etc.. he's only human and gave a human reaction.. footballer, judge, nurse, or f*cking samaritan, doesnt matter.. good for him, theres only so much anyone can take..

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Created this thread to highlight the Serbian FA's idiotic claims that racism wasn't a factor during the match when there's obvious proof, not to have people slating the lad victim to the chants. :roll:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Don't believe some of the replys on here! ( with the expection of taffy that is, can always guaranty him to wax lyrical in a thred like this )
Yeah he should have just maned up and took it on the chin because thats what you would have done wouldn't you polo? :roll:

The guy was being abused by literally hundereds of people and having to put up with having things thrown at him all the while he is ment to try and do his job!. I bet you've have been in a similar situation haven't you???? Oh no you haven't so who are you to say how he should have reacted when you could never put your self in the same position!

And because he doesn't look like a monkey he is not allowed to be pissed off with being called one? well he might not look like a Gollywog a either but it doesn't mean he can't take ofence at being called one!

I'm starting to wonder if there's any hope left in humanity................. Na dont think i'll hold my breath!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:58 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... fa-1384742

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:20 pm

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/49447332/ ... ts-soccer/

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 am

Some brainless idiots talking shite on here... likening racial abuse to being called sheep shagger? Oh dear.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:00 am

Best way to shut up the racists in a football match....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltlwObQp6GI

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CLASSIC!!

I love the "im white and i love all mankind" brigade

Fact: Britain is one of the least racist countries in the World. Our Multicultural
mess is becoming a nightmare, but deep down, most British people are pretty
tolerant of all things 'different'... as a nation, we have evolved.

The World hasnt. Nor will it. And who the f**k are we to say "be like us!!"

Pakistan, India, South Africa, Phillipines, Bangladesh, Russia, Poland, Spain, Italy
Nigeria...and on and on and on.....

The World is rammed with racists. Uneducated, afraid, ignorant.

Britain is different.

So forget all this "ban them, they are horrid" bollocks. They dont care, they won't
change. You cant change the World. FIFA certainly won't. Because Racism is rife in
some very 'Famous' footballing nations, and they arent going to ban them!!!

So the Danny Rose's of this World need to grow a pair of nuts and say "f**k you thick
bastards, I'm a human being, you are all ignorant"

Or stay in Britain.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:46 am

BluebirdJoe wrote:Some brainless idiots talking shite on here... likening racial abuse to being called sheep shagger? Oh dear.

Is it ok to be called 'sheep shagger'

but not 'honkey'?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:56 am

taffyapple wrote:
BluebirdJoe wrote:Some brainless idiots talking shite on here... likening racial abuse to being called sheep shagger? Oh dear.

Is it ok to be called 'sheep shagger'

but not 'honkey'?

There's a major difference between us being called sheep shaggers or honkeys or whatever to black people being called n***** and other racist words. White people have never been treated worse than anyone else for their colour, so we don't feel like words suck as honkey or cracker are particularly offensive. Some people may be offended when they are called sheep shaggers but most of us don't really care, because it doesn't have any deeper meaning beyond "you stick things in sheep you dirty b*stard", same with honkey - being called honkey is just saying "you have light skin". Whereas those things that black people are called represents a couple of hundred years of slavery, murder, lynchings, poverty etc - they have a background that black people are rightly sensitive about.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:03 am

The Douce wrote:Lol all these white folk trying to understand racism

What white folk?

I'm pale skinned if you want to go down the lefty fuckwit street.

I find being branded "white" offensive. "Racism" is a term for the left wing hard of thinking, there's only one "race" the human race. Unless of course you want to debate where we came from. I very much doubt from the statement above, just vote labour and blame Thatcher, bit pointless using your brain let alone your mind.