Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

players who were instantly good #2 Otherclubs

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:34 pm

this is the one for other clubs players.
first time I saw Wayne Rooney I could tell he was a brilliant player.

Re: players who were instantly good #2 Otherclubs

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Oxlade-Chamberlain, anyone could tell that he would be big!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:50 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:Oxlade-Chamberlain, anyone could tell that he would be big!

good shout :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Jack Wilshire.

His passing was incredible from the very moment he started playing senior football for Arsenal, and proved just how consistent he can be during his loan spell at Bolton.

Looking forward to seeing his return in a couple of weeks time. :)

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Jollffe wrote:Jack Wilshire.

His passing was incredible from the very moment he started playing senior football for Arsenal, and proved just how consistent he can be during his loan spell at Bolton.

Class player, but his return will see Ramsey back on the bench and he wont get much playing time (for good reason, Wilshere's f*cking quality). Shame for Rambo though.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 pm

I saw Gazza playing a pre-season match against Hearts around 1985, the geordie fans were all talking about this youngster Gascoigne before the match, then he came off the bench for the 2nd half and promptly pinged a 30 yard free kick straight into the top corner, only goal of the game. He would have been around 16 :shock: Still think he could have been one of the all time greats if he had reigned it in a bit.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Raheem Stirling.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:26 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:

Class player, but his return will see Ramsey back on the bench and he wont get much playing time (for good reason, Wilshere's f*cking quality). Shame for Rambo though.

In all honesty, I don't think Ramsey is good enough for Arsenal when they're looking to spend millions and challenge for the title again.

I think a move to Fulham or Sunderland would be fantastic for him.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Jollffe wrote:
BluebirdJoe wrote:

In all honesty, I don't think Ramsey is good enough for Arsenal when they're looking to spend millions and challenge for the title again.

I think a move to Fulham or Sunderland would be fantastic for him.

I agree, he doesn't seem up to it. I've thought for a while that Fulham would be a good fit for him.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Bale