Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wales manager...harry redknapp..

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:05 pm

if he was willing to take a drop in wages,,i think we could do well with him.....sorry chris coleman,but your taxis here.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: wales manager...harry redknapp..

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:07 pm

It should have been Dutch Ray all along, he was already in place but the FAW are a bunch of knobs. Redknapp will never take the job.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:07 pm

i dont think so he go swansea though ;)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:08 pm

seanmogs wrote:It should have been Dutch Ray all along, he was already in place but the FAW are a bunch of knobs. Redknapp will never take the job.
i know,but he would be a good choice in my humble opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:29 pm

krabb wrote:if he was willing to take a drop in wages,,i think we could do well with him.....sorry chris coleman,but your taxis here.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It might suit Redknapp,going to be less hours than managing a premiership team every week & with a point to prove to the English FA & with Bellamy as his part time player coach.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:46 pm

ronnieconradsflatcap wrote:
krabb wrote:if he was willing to take a drop in wages,,i think we could do well with him.....sorry chris coleman,but your taxis here.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It might suit Redknapp,going to be less hours than managing a premiership team every week & with a point to prove to the English FA & with Bellamy as his part time player coach.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Some good points there,along with the chance to work with Bale again,and you know Harry will find a welsh grand mam somewhere ;)

All if's and buts at the moment,but something has to change.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:48 pm

3.8 million and he's wales's man

happy days

to be honest i think he could be a future cardiff city manager as well
if we get promoted consolidate and tan is willing to offer harry the mulla,

he could take us into the top 10

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 pm

dreaming again :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:13 am

llanellijack wrote:dreaming again :lol:

:lol:
why not he went to pompey when their was FA about and we wil be able to front what they may of

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:40 am

Give him the job of Leader of the SEntedd thing and he may take it. Can't see the lefties swallowing that though, Old Harry would empty the trough before they got their snouts out of their boyfriends bottoms. Would be well displeased that the money trough is empty with Harry waving his wedge, loads o money init.

Still he harsh but but fair, I'm sure he'll sell those "company" cars back to them at a fair price. Hell' we'll have acces to his extended family, there's quite a few in Swansea, got to be many traveller kids who love to play professional football.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:56 am

If any one honestly thinks the inept muppets at the FAW would allow the finance for Redknapp to become our gaffer then they clearly have issues.

It's not going to happen.
They always take the cheaper option.
They won't even pay up cookies contract..

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:33 am

Why would Harry Rednapp want to take on that shit

Apart from Bale we are a shambolic football nation

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:48 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Why would Harry Rednapp want to take on that shit

Apart from Bale we are a shambolic football nation

at his age it would be no more than a challenge.....but the type of job i would imagine he would enjoy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:23 pm

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/9 ... r-interest