Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I CAN SEE IT NOW

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Coleman getting sacked ,hughes getting sacked ,dave jones getting sacked , laudrup getting sacked..
Jones getting the QPR job :shock: hughes returning to the wales job :( and coleman getting the jacks job with fartson his no2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: I CAN SEE IT NOW

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Aww I don't want Laudrup to get sacked.

He seems a nice bloke and he's taking the Jacks down. it's win-win.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Aramore wrote:Aww I don't want Laudrup to get sacked.

He seems a nice bloke and he's taking the Jacks down. it's win-win.

Coleman would really f**k em up though :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Coleman getting sacked ,hughes getting sacked ,dave jones getting sacked , laudrup getting sacked..
Jones getting the QPR job :shock: hughes returning to the wales job :( and coleman getting the jacks job with fartson his no2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see them all getting sacked apart from laudrup. I was saying to bowman the other day. Hughes will be back next. But if I remember rightly he's not popular on here with most. Can't really see why. He wouldn't be my first choice but there's a lot worse who'll be talked up for the job.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:04 pm

if laudrup were ever do get the sack huw jenkings knows is stuff he wouldn't employ coleman he probably get someone like guardiola :)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:09 pm

llanellijack wrote:if laudrup were ever do get the sack huw jenkings knows is stuff he wouldn't employ coleman he probably get someone like guardiola :)

this post sums up how deluded the Jacks are :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:17 pm

deluded im a fan of wales but come on now do you reallt think someone like rednapp would want that your off your face :roll: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:20 pm

llanellijack wrote:deluded im a fan of wales but come on now do you reallt think someone like rednapp would want that your off your face :roll: :lol: :lol:

I was commenting on you saying how Huw would get someone in like Guardiola if Laudrup was sacked. You lot genuinely think that you're Barcelona.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
llanellijack wrote:deluded im a fan of wales but come on now do you reallt think someone like rednapp would want that your off your face :roll: :lol: :lol:

I was commenting on you saying how Huw would get someone in like Guardiola if Laudrup was sacked. You lot genuinely think that you're Barcelona.

Deluded? And this coming from someone who's best effort at an avator is one of your players celebrating scoring a goal in a game you lost! .......You do realise that you lost that game dont you? :? :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 am

We lost it, but we were there... haven't you got better things to do than come on here to a club you're supposedly better and bigger than :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:56 am

Cluelessman won't get sacked.

Welsh FA are old school labour types. We're alright our trough is full, f**k you right wing knee jerk reactionary types, all is well in Welsh FA House. The Titanic will never sink, there won't be a storm, old Hitler won't start a war and Chrissy Coleman will take us to Brazil.

Does Chrssy have a wide bodied pilots license? The only way he will take Wales to Brazil is if he has said piolot license :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 pm

64JACK wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Deluded? And this coming from someone who's best effort at an avator is one of your players celebrating scoring a goal in a game you lost! .......You do realise that you lost that game dont you? :? :lol:

Yes, you're deluded.
Best effort? You don't even have an avatar. :lol:
Going 1-0 up against Liverpool in the Carling Cup final is a great memory which will never die, especially as we were expecting to get battered. A lot of Cardiff fans will tell you that the Carling Cup final was one of the best games they've ever been to, fantastic day out. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:28 am

JonCCFC wrote:
64JACK wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Yes, you're deluded.
Going 1-0 up against Liverpool in the Carling Cup final is a great memory which will never die, especially as we were expecting to get battered. A lot of Cardiff fans will tell you that the Carling Cup final was one of the best games they've ever been to, fantastic day out. :ayatollah:

Sorry Jonnie boy, but why would i feel the need too have an avatar on here? :shock:

You say we are deluded but..."Going 1-0 up against Liverpool in the Carling Cup final is a great memory which will never die, especially as we were expecting to get battered." This against a team who we took four points of last year and really should have taken all six. And your here trying too take the piss out of us! :lol:

By the way I'm sure the 'Guardiola' comment was made tongue firmly in cheek, but your obviously to young or lacking in wit too realise that! ;)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:43 am

64JACK wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
64JACK wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Yes, you're deluded.

Sorry Jonnie boy, but why would i feel the need too have an avatar on here? :shock:

You say we are deluded but..."Going 1-0 up against Liverpool in the Carling Cup final is a great memory which will never die, especially as we were expecting to get battered." This against a team who we took four points of last year and really should have taken all six. And your here trying too take the piss out of us! :lol:

By the way I'm sure the 'Guardiola' comment was made tongue firmly in cheek, but your obviously to young or lacking in wit too realise that! ;)

Well you brought it up. :lol:

Tell me, where do I take the piss? I'm fully aware that you took 4 points of them, I'm fully aware that Swansea have a better football team than Cardiff. I'm just explaining to you why Joe Mason's goal in the Carling Cup final is my avatar. But seeing as you want to bring Swansea into this, you can only dream of a major cup final. :D (cue overused "we are Premier League" reply)

Seriously, you should read some of the opinions of your fans, some of your fans think that he should actually be your manager! A lot of you think that you're bigger than a lot of teams in the Prem when realistically you're probably the smallest. Because of your passing style game (which has collapsed so it seems) you lot seem to think that you're superior to everyone when in reality, as MOTD once said, watching Swansea is "just like watching paint dry". I'm not too young to understand humour, there's a big difference between humour and being serious. Do you understand why your fans are deluded now? :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:09 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
64JACK wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
64JACK wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Yes, you're deluded.

Well you brought it up. :lol:

Tell me, where do I take the piss? I'm fully aware that you took 4 points of them, I'm fully aware that Swansea have a better football team than Cardiff. I'm just explaining to you why Joe Mason's goal in the Carling Cup final is my avatar. But seeing as you want to bring Swansea into this, you can only dream of a major cup final. :D (cue overused "we are Premier League" reply)

Seriously, you should read some of the opinions of your fans, some of your fans think that he should actually be your manager! A lot of you think that you're bigger than a lot of teams in the Prem when realistically you're probably the smallest. Because of your passing style game (which has collapsed so it seems) you lot seem to think that you're superior to everyone when in reality, as MOTD once said, watching Swansea is "just like watching paint dry". I'm not too young to understand humour, there's a big difference between humour and being serious. Do you understand why your fans are deluded now? :lol:

Hello Jonnie boy! How are you this evening? ;) All clubs have fans that are slightly deluded to a point. Usually the younger element I may add. However, can you seriously produce a link whereby 1 single fan believes that pepe guariola should be our manager? If your going to make statements like that I'm sure you have the evidence to back it up. After all you also claimed our passing game has collapsed? see here http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/fea ... 82989?p=19

I certainly recall the "watching paint dry" comment, but it seems to be the most prevelant in your mind above the many many plaudits we received from pundits all over the world. Something you could only dream of. ( a bit like us dreaming of losing at wembley I suppose, time and time again!) :lol: Take it from me Jonnie, there really is nothing like winning a final there. Now that really is the best day of your life. :D

Your as deluded as they come Jonnie boy, as if you weren't you would realise that most Jacks would be more than happy at finishing 17th and retaining our status this season, take a look at some of the threads on here and tell me that your not (when I say your, I mean your fans collectively and not YOU as an individual as you haven't quite grasped that yet). But obviously I picked out you as it was you who made the 'deluded' comment. Oh, And we aren't the smallest in the Prem, Wigan are, then us. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:42 pm

64JACK wrote:Hello Jonnie boy! How are you this evening? ;) All clubs have fans that are slightly deluded to a point. Usually the younger element I may add. However, can you seriously produce a link whereby 1 single fan believes that pepe guariola should be our manager? If your going to make statements like that I'm sure you have the evidence to back it up. After all you also claimed our passing game has collapsed? see here http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/fea ... 82989?p=19

I certainly recall the "watching paint dry" comment, but it seems to be the most prevelant in your mind above the many many plaudits we received from pundits all over the world. Something you could only dream of. ( a bit like us dreaming of losing at wembley I suppose, time and time again!) :lol: Take it from me Jonnie, there really is nothing like winning a final there. Now that really is the best day of your life. :D

Your as deluded as they come Jonnie boy, as if you weren't you would realise that most Jacks would be more than happy at finishing 17th and retaining our status this season, take a look at some of the threads on here and tell me that your not (when I say your, I mean your fans collectively and not YOU as an individual as you haven't quite grasped that yet). But obviously I picked out you as it was you who made the 'deluded' comment. Oh, And we aren't the smallest in the Prem, Wigan are, then us. :ayatollah:

You can do the research, I'm sure you've seen all the posts on Planet Swans. :lol:
Another deluded comment. :lol:
Well done, you're bigger than Wigan. :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:47 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
64JACK wrote:Hello Jonnie boy! How are you this evening? ;) All clubs have fans that are slightly deluded to a point. Usually the younger element I may add. However, can you seriously produce a link whereby 1 single fan believes that pepe guariola should be our manager? If your going to make statements like that I'm sure you have the evidence to back it up. After all you also claimed our passing game has collapsed? see here http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/fea ... 82989?p=19

You can do the research, I'm sure you've seen all the posts on Planet Swans. :lol:

Thanks for being a good loser! :lol: ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:10 pm

64JACK wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

It's a shame you can't accept the truth kid :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:24 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
64JACK wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

He's definitely not a kid!

:lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:38 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

it seems hes trying to groom you
very creepy

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:50 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

it seems hes trying to groom you
very creepy

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 am

I think we all know that old 'Arry will be taking over at QPR. ;)

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 am

jinks-rct wrote:Coleman getting sacked ,hughes getting sacked ,dave jones getting sacked , laudrup getting sacked..

Jinks go and put a bet on that son , see what the odds are ;)

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

Jinks go and put a bet on that son , see what the odds are ;)

I might do or the bookies might just tell me to feck off? :lol:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
64JACK wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

He's definitely not a kid!

Yes I am! ;) Hey Nedd, am I allowed on your next 'neath blues gathering'? Was thinking of coming along with Ryhs 'the little urchin from caewern'! I know it's blues only but wondered whether I would be welcome? Would be good too catch up again! ...............You see englishbluebird I'm not trying too groom JonCCFC, I'm grooming Nedd! :lol: