Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Coleman is a f*cking idiot

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Craig Davies come on Friday and caused their defence more problems in 25 mins than Morrison has in his whole Welsh career.

Not only does that prick Coleman continue to pick Morrison he puts Church and Vokes, f*cking Vokes, on instead of Davies.

Coleman is a f*cking joke.

Could have been a cricket score tonight if it wasnt for Price.

Re: Coleman is a f*cking idiot

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Awful

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:19 pm

100% spot on polo my thoughts exactly! I expected him to play 4-5-1 but with Davies up top as I like you thought he helped win us the game against Scotland, Morrison is poor vokes has barely played competitive football this season and he only went 2 up top when we went 2-0 down which is madness as we needed nothing less than a win tonight, COLEMAN OUT no excuses

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:19 pm

True Polo :twisted: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:24 pm

David Phillips has just torn Chris Coleman to shreds on SSN.

Good to hear an ex pro telling it as it is instead of closing ranks

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Agree he should go

I wonder if it was that oaf Hartson's decision the brilliant strikers coach :idea: , he ain't worried about scoring goals

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Polo yet again I cannot disagree. Craig Davies is a big lump of a bloke yes, but by f**k can he get himself about a bit too. He's scoring goals for Barnsley. Morrison is also a big lump but a lump who can't move at all, can't head the ball and can't pass the ball. He's only been picked because he's a Premiership player. It's poor scouting on Colemans behalf.

I thought Andy King played well, better than Ramsey did against Scotland. I wasn't expecting a point away in Croatia but by f**k he's got to pick the players to give us a decent shot at it and Morrison did nothing on Friday to garner a place in the team for this game.

:old:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Polo yet again I cannot disagree. Craig Davies is a big lump of a bloke yes, but by f**k can he get himself about a bit too. He's scoring goals for Barnsley. Morrison is also a big lump but a lump who can't move at all, can't head the ball and can't pass the ball. He's only been picked because he's a Premiership player. It's poor scouting on Colemans behalf.

I thought Andy King played well, better than Ramsey did against Scotland. I wasn't expecting a point away in Croatia but by f**k he's got to pick the players to give us a decent shot at it and Morrison did nothing on Friday to garner a place in the team for this game.

:old:

Well said both you and Polo. Morrison is just useless he cant move. We seemed to be more dangerous as soon as Bale went in the middle. As you said King played well but our midfield never seem to get in the game.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Must have been croatia's 29 shots on goal vs are 3 shots on goal that made coleman take heart out of tonight by sitting on are own box hoofing it to the dire shite upfront :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:00 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Craig Davies come on Friday and caused their defence more problems in 25 mins than Morrison has in his whole Welsh career.

Not only does that prick Coleman continue to pick Morrison he puts Church and Vokes, f*cking Vokes, on instead of Davies.

We play to win

We are not cowards,

he played defense all his life because thats his mentality as a person, f**k defensive we are wales!! we need to score goals

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:08 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Craig Davies come on Friday and caused their defence more problems in 25 mins than Morrison has in his whole Welsh career.

We play to win

We are not cowards,

he played defense all his life because thats his mentality as a person, f**k defensive we are wales!! we need to score goals

I agree with this. Every one of our defenders, except for Taylor (currently injured) is terrible. We need to outscore opposition IMO with an attacking style. We have Bale, Ramsey, Allen, etc. We should be building towards dictating games from the midfield and continuously probing rather than sitting back.