Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales 3rd division at best

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Our lack of quality all over the pitch is being cruely exposed, Bale apart we are second best in all phases, and now the crowd is doing the Mexican wave.
I am pissed off with watching this crap, will we ever qualify, I used to believe we would, but on the evidence of tonight, I will be wearing my wooden overcoat if we do

Re: Wales 3rd division at best

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Lucky it's just 2 short in key positions keeper big centre back a quality centre forward, and of course a decent manager

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Croatia are one of the best sides in the world.They're not far behind Spain in the way they play.I'd have settled for 2-0 before the match :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:48 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Croatia are one of the best sides in the world.They're not far behind Spain in the way they play.I'd have settled for 2-0 before the match :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 pm

LLangynwyd Blue wrote:Our lack of quality all over the pitch is being cruely exposed, Bale apart we are second best in all phases, and now the crowd is doing the Mexican wave.
I am pissed off with watching this crap, will we ever qualify, I used to believe we would, but on the evidence of tonight, I will be wearing my wooden overcoat if we do

Mostly prem players, poor management and leadership.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:51 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Croatia are one of the best sides in the world.They're not far behind Spain in the way they play.I'd have settled for 2-0 before the match :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

One smiley and i'd have got your point.Using another 39 was a waste of that little springy thing under your mouse button.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Stats are laughable we have managed 23%possession 3 shots Croatia have had 27 shots the only shot we should do now is at Coleman awful

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:52 pm

I'd sack him if there was someone better to replace him.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Croatia have lost one of their last 40 home games apparently.

People really need to get a grip.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 pm

NJ73 wrote:Croatia have lost one of their last 40 home games apparently.

It's the performance not the result.

Besides its swings and roundabouts, Serbia hasn't scored for a million years when we played them (don't think they have since) and still put a load on us.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Besides its swings and roundabouts, Serbia hasn't scored for a million years when we played them (don't think they have since) and still put a load on us.

Anyone not expecting Croatia to dominate that game tonight must be new to football. They are a very strong side. It was actually a very good rearguard performance all things considered. Price was excellent in goals bar his part in the 1st goal.

I'd love someone to explain to me the point of Joe Ledley. Completely anonymous.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:18 pm

You single out Ledley why not morrison :o :o :o

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:19 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:You single out Ledley why not morrison :o :o :o

Fair point. Him too.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:27 pm

NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Anyone not expecting Croatia to dominate that game tonight must be new to football. They are a very strong side. It was actually a very good rearguard performance all things considered. Price was excellent in goals bar his part in the 1st goal.

I'd love someone to explain to me the point of Joe Ledley. Completely anonymous.

More worthy of a place than Ashley Williams and Steve Morrison. At least he is properly qualified to play for his country. Williams is taking up the place of a true welshman.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

More worthy of a place than Ashley Williams and Steve Morrison. At least he is properly qualified to play for his country. Williams is taking up the place of a true welshman.

Which "true" Welshman would you have picked instead of him?

At least Williams is committed to the side and turns up every single time. Unlike some others who are born Welshman.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:32 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

At least Williams is committed to the side and turns up every single time. Unlike some others who are born Welshman.

I'd rather see Steve Evans of TNS or whoever he plays for. Rambo was perfect for the captaincy. Born and bred in Wales and even speaks the lingo. Williams' gran visited Rhyl on holidays in 1963. As i said Williams is not Welsh and neither were his parents. He is not fit to lead Wales.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I'd rather see Steve Evans of TNS or whoever he plays for. Rambo was perfect for the captaincy. Born and bred in Wales and even speaks the lingo. Williams' gran visited Rhyl on holidays in 1963. As i said Williams is not Welsh and neither were his parents. He is not fit to lead Wales.

An opinion you're entitled to, regardless of how absurd it is.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 pm

NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Of course they would have dominated but if your going to play defensively do it properly not with huge gaps everywhere.

Ledley wide in a 4-5-1 is pointless.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:43 pm

What were you expecting before the game because I for one thought that was a decent performance.

:old:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Of course they would have dominated but if your going to play defensively do it properly not with huge gaps everywhere.

Ledley wide in a 4-5-1 is pointless.

Ledley is pointless.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

It is all about opinions. Surely it is absurd that someone who was born in the west midlands to English parents is captaining Wales?

I feel same about any grandparent rule. It is absurd.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

It is all about opinions. Surely it is absurd that someone who was born in the west midlands to English parents is captaining Wales?

I feel same about any grandparent rule. It is absurd.

But it is the rule nonetheless.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Jacks backing CC & JH even though they are completely useless, what a surprise. We are playing the way we did under Toshack, massive step backwards. They should have gone after the Serbia game, there were no signs of improvement so why are the FAW dragging it out??? Pathetic.
Great choice of captain aswell, fantastic.