Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gareth Bale

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Fantastic player and more importantly you can see he puts his heart and soul in representing Wales, he is playing them on his own ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Gareth Bale

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:08 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09 pm

But Harry says -

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/9 ... y-redknapp

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Redknapp didn't even rate him until forced to play him :roll:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Redknapp didn't even rate him until forced to play him :roll:

he did,he waited until he had grown up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:23 pm

krabb wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Redknapp didn't even rate him until forced to play him :roll:

All very convenient tho, happened to grow up and been amazing the exact time Ekotto when to cup of nations :shock:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
krabb wrote:

All very convenient tho, happened to grow up and been amazing the exact time Ekotto when to cup of nations :shock:

ekotto is a left back,and bale never has and never will be a defender :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:52 pm

krabb wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
krabb wrote:

ekotto is a left back,and bale never has and never will be a defender :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nonsense.
It's where he played for a long time and where he played for spurs for a long time. He pushed his way into the team at LB when Ekotto went to the cup of nations. He only moved wide midfield when Ekotto came back and Redknapp had to play him due to his form but didnt wanna leave Ekotto out.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:15 am

2blue2handle wrote:
krabb wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
krabb wrote:

Nonsense.
It's where he played for a long time and where he played for spurs for a long time. He pushed his way into the team at LB when Ekotto went to the cup of nations. He only moved wide midfield when Ekotto came back and Redknapp had to play him due to his form but didnt wanna leave Ekotto out.

sorry not nonsense,he was played out of position for a long time :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 am

I believe Redknapp said for years, even up until his last season at Tottenham, that he felt Bale was a left back. No way has Bale ever been a left back in my opinion. He's a left winger and I'd even consider playing him in the middle of the park.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:42 am

Zabier wrote:I believe Redknapp said for years, even up until his last season at Tottenham, that he felt Bale was a left back. No way has Bale ever been a left back in my opinion. He's a left winger and I'd even consider playing him in the middle of the park.

You are right Redknapp continued to say that Bale will be a left back even when he was showing outstanding form out wide

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:53 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
krabb wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
krabb wrote:

Nonsense.

This is 100% spot on.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:42 am

Zabier wrote:I believe Redknapp said for years, even up until his last season at Tottenham, that he felt Bale was a left back. No way has Bale ever been a left back in my opinion. He's a left winger and I'd even consider playing him in the middle of the park.

He played in the middle in the second half against Croatia and made their defence look below par. He ripped them apart.