Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ASHLEY WILLIAMS

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 pm

NJ73 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Crap backpass but Price should still have been able to clear it.

Price had no chance with such a shocking pass. The worst bit bout it is Williams fucks up then just gives up and lets Price deal with it. He should have kept going and putting more pressure on the player

Price had time to deal with it and not just blast it at the striker. But like I said, crap backpass.

Are you serious? It was a diabolical back pass. I wish a Specsavers branch would open in inbred county because you lot need to visit there. :roll:

Inbred country? Grow up ffs.

Coming from the person who reads county as country. Learn English buddy before you start telling people to grow up.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Should never be captain, it's a disgrace

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm

NJ73 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Crap backpass but Price should still have been able to clear it.

Price had no chance with such a shocking pass. The worst bit bout it is Williams fucks up then just gives up and lets Price deal with it. He should have kept going and putting more pressure on the player

Price had time to deal with it and not just blast it at the striker. But like I said, crap backpass.

Are you serious? It was a diabolical back pass. I wish a Specsavers branch would open in inbred county because you lot need to visit there. :roll:

Inbred country? Grow up ffs.

I said it was a crap back pass. But Price still had the opportunity to deal with it. But obviously that wouldn't suit your agenda.

i reckon he could have swung his other foot at it and missed the player.very poor backpass though.williams shouldn,t have done it imo

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Should never be captain, it's a disgrace

:lol: made me laugh that :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Don't understand why you're moaning , ash dropped a bollock and colemans wales team losing , isn't that what you retards were Hoping for you can bitch and moan about jacks all night now
F***ing pathetic :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

Why?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Something wrong at Swansea, Williams looks lost this season, playing without any confidence and it shows.

Ben Davies is LoW at best.. Not a anti swansea post, Morrison looks out of form as well.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:10 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Something wrong at Swansea, Williams looks lost this season, playing without any confidence and it shows.

Ben Davies is LoW at best.. Not a anti swansea post, Morrison looks out of form as well.

Morrison has never been in form. He brings nothing to the team and how is favoured over Church or Davies I dont know.
Williams only looks good when he's got a quality centre half next to him

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:11 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Something wrong at Swansea, Williams looks lost this season, playing without any confidence and it shows.

Ben Davies is f*cking shit. Totally out of his depth.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Nothing against Davies, he's definitely got a future. But not quite ready for senior International level yet. Should stick to U-21's to get some more experience. Especially as Matthews and Ricketts are ahead of him

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Why?

Your over reaction.Week in week out he's captain of a Premier League side and usually is outstanding with it,plus he's a born leader.Admittedly he's having a tricky patch but to say it's a disgrace is a huge over reaction.He's earned the captaincy.

I think it's more of who he replaced with you.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 pm

He is absolute shite…….and mirrors that little Swansea Town 'team' he plays for. Mind you he'll keep his place in that shower of shit as they drop back down through the leagues to where they belong.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:He is absolute shite…….and mirrors that little Swansea Town 'team' he plays for. Mind you he'll keep his place in that shower of shit as they drop back down through the leagues to where they belong.

Oh look, it's Blazing Saddles using his other username :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:25 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Why?

Your over reaction.Week in week out he's captain of a Premier League side and usually is outstanding with it,plus he's a born leader.Admittedly he's having a tricky patch but to say it's a disgrace is a huge over reaction.He's earned the captaincy.

Earned the captaincy??? Bollocks. He's not even Welsh and only qualifies via the grandparents rule. Get Morrison out as well. Would support Wales if 11 jacks born and bred were in team however those who qualify under a poxy rule can bugger off.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Why?

Earned the captaincy??? Bollocks. He's not even Welsh and only qualifies via the grandparents rule. Get Morrison out as well. Would support Wales if 11 jacks born and bred were in team however those who qualify under a poxy rule can bugger off.

You've clearly an agenda with him outside his footballing ability for which he should be judged.He puts on that jersey and he should be supported,no matter what,if you're a Welshman.There's too many easy reasons for you to dislike him to form a balanced opinion. :D

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:34 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Why?

You've clearly an agenda with him outside his footballing ability for which he should be judged.He puts on that jersey and he should be supported,no matter what,if you're a Welshman.There's too many easy reasons for you to dislike him to form a balanced opinion. :D

As a player he is better than any other welsh defender. The issue is quite simple-he is not welsh.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:39 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Why?

Nope, nothing to do with that and everything to do with him being English :roll:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 pm

It's because he's a Jack ffs.I bet you was all wanking when Vinnie Jones learnt the anthem and belted it out at the old Arms park.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Amazing how there was no negative reaction on here when Earnshaw captained Wales eh?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:43 pm

6 bysedd wrote:It's because he's a Jack ffs.I bet you was all wanking when Vinnie Jones learnt the anthem and belted it out at the old Arms park.

Nope wrong again I'd be happy for Allen to be captain.

2blue2handle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:It's because he's a Jack ffs.I bet you was all wanking when Vinnie Jones learnt the anthem and belted it out at the old Arms park.

Oppss forgot he jumped ship for a moment but still a jack.

2blue2handle wrote:

The Liverpool midfielder,Joe Allen?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:44 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

See above :roll:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

See above :roll:

:D

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 pm

NJ73 wrote:Amazing how there was no negative reaction on here when Earnshaw captained Wales eh?

He was brought up welsh, lives here basically all his life.

Williams is English and only playing for us for extra income and because he can't get in the England team.
It would be the same reaction if it was Ben Turner but he seems more of a man and turned down Wales

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Amazing how there was no negative reaction on here when Earnshaw captained Wales eh?

Williams is English and only playing for us for extra income and because he can't get in the England team.
It would be the same reaction if it was Ben Turner but he seems more of a man and turned down Wales

He's still not Welsh though is he?

Anyway, I see no further point in discussing it as neither of us are going to change our opinion.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm

NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Anyway, I see no further point in discussing it as neither of us are going to change our opinion.

He was brought up welsh.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:50 pm

NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Exactlly Earnshaw has been brought up Welsh and is a very proud Welshman. Williams is neither, fair enough he shows commitment to us but I wouldnt give him the captaincy.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Why is it when discussing Wales it always descends into a war of the clubs? Grow up for f**k sakes. Ash Williams shouldn't be captain but he ain't a bad player, his fault for the goal. Price isn't a first choice at his club, give Fon Williams a shot at it as he's playing for a team top of the league.

The captaincy should never have been given to Ramsey whose got all the leadership skills of a limp cock, i'd have thought Bale would be the ideal man for the job playing for a top club and he's by far the best player in that team.

:old: :old:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

He was brought up welsh.

Aye, those goalposts haven't moved at all.